Thu, Sep 19, 6:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 5:58 pm)

Subject: Poser 6 SAVE TO LIBRARY dialogue hidden

CuriousGeorge ( ) posted Thu, 22 September 2005 at 4:34 PM · edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 9:39 AM

OH this annoys me, I took a lot of time to set up a bunch of keyframes. Then I select SAVE TO LIBRARY. The dialogue box appears over the view window,...

...and I accidentally click the view window. Now the SAVE TO LIBRARY dialogue box is BEHIND the view window and there's no way I can bring it back,...or is there?

I appreciate any help.

Thanks

diolma ( ) posted Thu, 22 September 2005 at 5:37 PM

Haven't actually come across this situation, but come across similar ones (in Poser)... Try minimising everything you can and look on the desktop for the hidden dialogue and/or scan the task bar for a relevant dialogue. Sometimes things show up.. Assuming you're using a version of Windoze, that is. If your on a Mac, then I've no idea... Cheers, Diolma

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Thu, 22 September 2005 at 6:54 PM

Can't you simply move the view window?

kenyarb ( ) posted Thu, 22 September 2005 at 9:52 PM

Assuming you have Windows, try these magic keys Alt-tab Switch between the open items Alt-esc Cycle through items in the order that they had been opened Alt-F4 Try, try again Windows Logo-M Minimize all windows. Sometimes this will expose hidden dialog boxes. I found Poser doesn't like this, and requires a "Ctrl-Alt-Del-Esc" to force a refresh. Or there's the three finger salute, Ctrl-Alt-Del, and use the task manager to switch windows

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Fri, 23 September 2005 at 8:05 AM

CTRL-tab cycles between windows open in the same application.

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.