Mon, Jul 8, 8:02 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 08 7:07 am)

Subject: You know you're addicted to Poser when....

DrTaJ ( ) posted Fri, 19 January 2007 at 7:54 AM

When you start having arguments with your Editor about how realistic your images are, end up shouting at him and asking him "Have you ever seen a real naked lady?" and then he breaks down and cries admitting he hasnt?

Likos ( ) posted Fri, 19 January 2007 at 1:27 PM

Well when I first got my hands on Poser4 I missed a few workouts and was hours late to several dates. I have since learned to "balance". It was that or loose the girl who has since been upgraded to wife.

Lucifer_The_Dark ( ) posted Fri, 19 January 2007 at 3:04 PM

Wife? you mean Girlfriend++ don't you? with additional pregnancy morphs included at some point?

Windows 7 64Bit
Poser Pro 2010 SR1

Likos ( ) posted Fri, 19 January 2007 at 3:18 PM

Ive used the pregnancy morphs and have since gotten Kids 1.0 and 2.0
The firmware on kids 1.0 and 2.0 will accept updates for 18 years but apparently any tampering of the Wife programming will result in the immediate use of the no genitals morph.

Lucifer_The_Dark ( ) posted Fri, 19 January 2007 at 3:59 PM

Kids 1.0 & 2.0 expect additional fiscal updates as well long after the 18yr point & adding an extra girlfriend alongside Wife 1.0 is a real system killer too ;)

Windows 7 64Bit
Poser Pro 2010 SR1

infinity10 ( ) posted Fri, 19 January 2007 at 8:55 PM

I practice parallel-polygamy / figure-infidelity, while in my Poser reality.

I always have my anti-virus jabs.

Things are pretty cool.

But the Dynamic Cloth trousers do tend to fall down to their ankles if I set the simulation a certain way.....  Not my fault, really.

It is a nice addiction, this Poser thing

Eternal Hobbyist

Tiari ( ) posted Fri, 19 January 2007 at 9:20 PM

I have husband 1.0, with the leave the dishes for the wife injection though he's got nice ab morphs, and a unique genital morph package, so I definately forgive the fact I got kids 1.0 and 2.0 as a gift that I wasn't expecting.

Noggin's anole figure is taking up my budget with its 3d enviornment and morphable cricket habit.  The Mil cat is okay, but the Mildog is taking up the King's chamber bed and stealing all the morphable blanket.   I am currently hoping that Daz or another vendor comes out with the entire kitchen and laundry room ensamble as I need upgrades to dishwasher 2.0 and drier 4.0 before i have to start doing all the postwork by hand again.

I'm hoping to save up enough for the new morph packages that weren't released when i was a new model and pray it comes with a "concave" feature for the stomach.

Vially ( ) posted Sat, 20 January 2007 at 7:40 AM

Hmmm...

When you have 35 CD-RWs full of V2 clothing, morphs, hairs, and settings; do not have V2 installed in your Poser runtime and have3n't for over 2 years, but refuse to format them because... Someday.

When you have over 70 gig of V3 items, most of which you haven't even unzipped and put into any runtimes yet.

When you start collecting stuff for V4 and/or P7, and haven't even purchased teh base models yet. (This is more for P7, which hasn't been shipped...  Yet.)

When you think to yourself "Self, this is really cool." Quit your job and spend 60K on a game art & design degree so you can learn how to create  clothing, and hairs, and settings and whatnot, for... whatever poser version you currently have loaded.

When you realise just how much time you actually spend each day, sitting in a chair, fiddling with morph dials.

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 20 January 2007 at 11:45 AM

35?...snerk...try 161..;) Use the 'write-once' version. The re-writables  can lose data over time, just ask Doc Geep (even did a tut on this once)  I've got a directory with about 1 gig of things I intend to load..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.