Sat, Aug 3, 10:15 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 7:09 am)

Subject: The Great Po***, er, um, DAZ Studio User Survey of 2006

ynsaen ( ) posted Sun, 01 January 2006 at 7:44 PM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 2:35 AM

Attached Link: http://www.oddditty.biz/Survey/Survey_2006.htm

Hi all. A couple years ago, I conducted a survey that was basically intended to get an idea of what everyone was using. I have, since then, expanded on the survey, and yet I'm still keeping the original intent, which is to provide efective information to all the users and merchants of Poser and D|S possible. The purpose of this survey is to give the users, the sites, the companies, and the merchants that are all tied together in this community a baseline from which to draw as they move forward. It isn't about features in the various programs, but instead focuses on what we, as individuals, do with our stuff, and what sorts of people we are as a group. This survey will be run from today (January 1st, 2006) through January 31st, 2006. Once the period has closed, I will remove the survey and prepare the results. The survey helps Customers by Telling merchants: What we want Who we want it for What we'll do with it Where we'll do it at The survey helps merchants by giving them the above, plus freeing them from trying to get information that they cannot get any other way other than guessing or laboriously going through the galleries, forum posts, and asking private questions that will usually not get answered. The Survey is: Anonymous Honor based Opt in only Not limited to anyone -- everyone is free to fill it out and anyone can request the results. The information gathered won't be able to identify you, specifically, in any way shape or form -- not to me, not to you, and not to anyone else. The Survey asks some questions that may seem somewhat personal: age range income range language gender The Survey results will be freely available in raw data form (csv - comma delimited) to any and all interested parties, including sites and companies such as DAZ, Renderosity, E-Frontier, and others. Results will be made available 30 days after the close of the survey period or earlier, depending on available time for collating the information. It is my personal hope that *everyone* will fill out a survey, of course. Please fill one out -- it will help the community to get something that there's no really efficient method for obtaining since the informationin it is the sort that's typically guarded fiercely. You can reach the English language version of the survey here: http://www.oddditty.biz/Survey/Survey_2006.htm You can reach the French language version of the survey here: http://www.oddditty.biz/Survey/Survey_2006_fra.htm You can reach the German language version of the survey here: http://www.oddditty.biz/Survey/Survey_2006_deu.htm There has been a kind soul who has done a spanish language translation that will be available shortly. I will add that to this thread when it becomes available. I will also take suggestions for additional information to collect on the next survey, which is tentatively scheduled for June 1st, 2006. Thank you, Elle Talent "ynsaen"

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

paulbrittgarcia ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 9:03 PM

Why is 3DCommune left out of this survey??? Britt

ynsaen ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 9:10 PM

it wasn't intentional. It is listed under some of the options, and there is ample space to include it in various lists, so that it will be more accurately included int he next survey, due in June.

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

paulbrittgarcia ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 9:16 PM

Ok. I did not see it listed under the options (must have missed it) but I included it in my responses. Britt

ynsaen ( ) posted Mon, 02 January 2006 at 9:28 PM

Thank You :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.