Wed, Jul 3, 10:50 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 02 3:11 pm)

Subject: Jedi Gear For M3

Byrdie ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2006 at 7:30 PM · edited Thu, 20 June 2024 at 1:37 AM

Where can I find some? Have the PoserWorld set and a few other freebies but they're all for Mike 2. Which is good, but I'm using Mike 3 for my Jinn character. Does anyone know if the Guardian outfit has been converted/updated to fit him yet?

BastBlack ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2006 at 10:01 PM

Try PoserStyle for M3 Jedi. And there's a M3 Darth, might be in the freebie section. bB

Byrdie ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2006 at 10:18 PM

PoserStyle's out of action, been that way a long time now :-( Already snagged EllPro's Vader, he's terrif!

Peelo ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2006 at 11:15 PM · edited Tue, 10 January 2006 at 11:17 PM

Attached Link: http://www.vanishingpoint.biz/index.asp

Vanishingpoint has all sorts of nice StarWars models. Lightsabers, blaster and vehicles. There was a Jedi robe in the freebies here for m2. You could convert it for m3 or use it as a dynamic clothing.

Message edited on: 01/10/2006 23:17

-Morbo will now introduce the candidates - Puny Human Number One, Puny Human Number Two, and Morbo's good friend Richard Nixon.
-Life can be hilariously cruel

Lyrra ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2006 at 11:24 PM

er .. drop me a line at my poserworld email and I'll send the not-yet released m3 conversion ... and yes I converted for every figure I could get my hands on including the kids. But we're holding the set until I can figure out why apollos pants keep ripping mutters Apparantly onse size doesnt quite fit all ... but I'm a trying :)

Chris ( ) posted Wed, 11 January 2006 at 3:08 AM

Lyrra ... can you send me the M3 convertion too? I'm a lifetime member at PW :) my E-Mail: c.froehlich@gmx.de Thank you very much :) Greets Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

BastBlack ( ) posted Wed, 11 January 2006 at 8:30 AM

Aw man. You're right, it's down. :( Hmmm.... I'm pretty sure the outfit was created Xurge, Perhaps you can write to him about "Rebel Knight for M3"? It was nice, it should be for sell somewhere, imho. www.xurge3d.com bB

Byrdie ( ) posted Wed, 11 January 2006 at 11:12 AM

Lyrra, may the Force be with you! Will drop you an e-mail a.s.a.p. Peelo, thanks, been there and made off with a whole bunch o' goodies. Also have the M2 robe from the freebies here but no way to convert it and the clothing room makes me wanna pull all my poor feathers out in sheer frustration, guess I'll have to use the Daz wizard robe instead, though the hood is (a) detachable and (b) not quite shaped right. Will also check out Xurge's site. Thanks everybody!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.