Fri, Oct 4, 12:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 03 6:16 pm)

Subject: Lee's Genital Props

Compdoctor ( ) posted Thu, 22 March 2001 at 7:32 PM ยท edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 12:26 AM

I am confused, I am able to pose the genital prop, texture it, and get the image looking good, but when I try to render if to the size image I want, it blue screens me, and drops poser. I have win me, 365 megs of ram with a 750 processor. So waht am I doing wrong?

JeffH ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2001 at 4:01 AM

Attached Link: http://www.curiouslabs.com

Do you have the patch installed? Poser3 and Poser4 both have patches available at www.curiouslabs.com

Compdoctor ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2001 at 11:18 AM

JeffH, yes I have the patch! Blieve me, I update everyting. also guys, LeeMoon has been woring with me on this problem, and let me tell ya, for a new guy I am honored to get this kind or responce, thanks!

BlueRain ( ) posted Sat, 24 March 2001 at 10:42 PM

PUT THE DICK DOWN! PUT IT DOWN! THATS NASTY! GEEZ I WALK IN HERE AND CATCH 3 PEOPLE PLAYING WITH DINGALINGS! :)

BlueRain ( ) posted Sat, 24 March 2001 at 10:48 PM

HMM You may have all that memory but your computer may not be useing it, try running memaker in dos promt and follow the on screen instructions, if that does not work try useing a memory manager im sure thier are some good free ones on the net someplace. poser is supposed to have a memory allocation manager try running it and allocating more memory to poser.

Compdoctor ( ) posted Sat, 24 March 2001 at 11:19 PM

I have poser 4 with the update and I can't find the memory manager, and I have no problems with any other propes?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.