Mon, Sep 23, 10:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 4:55 pm)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Item purched, but can't download

Ilenora ( ) posted Wed, 01 March 2006 at 12:08 AM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 7:24 AM

Hi About 24 hours ago I purchased Instant! Hair 3 on 02/28/06 using PayPal. It is my first-time buying and I sent the requested information - Order # etc, but I haven't yet received a reply. I received an E-mail from Renderosity with a link to the download area, but it says (Download Pending). Could someone please help me with this? Thanks Ilenora

Debbie M. ( ) posted Wed, 01 March 2006 at 7:35 AM

Hi Ilenora, We haven't received your information at store@renderosity.com as of yet. As soon as we receive the information, we'll be happy to verify and activate your downloads. Thanks! Deb

Debbie M.

Ilenora ( ) posted Wed, 01 March 2006 at 6:05 PM

Hi Deb I have sent the requested information once again to Renderosity, for the THIRD time. I paste here a shortened copy of the email I have just now sent through (all details are in the email, but not pasted here): "Hi As Deb, on the forum, has informed me that you don't yet have this information, I send it through to you for a THIRD time! Please scroll right to the bottom, as all the necessary information is contained therein. As I paid for this a couple of days ago now, I look forward to a quick result please. Many thanks Ilenora"

Debbie M. ( ) posted Wed, 01 March 2006 at 9:26 PM

Hi Ilenora, I seen your email come thru, and see that you've been taken care of. Thank you once again for shopping at the MarketPlace. Deb

Debbie M.

Ilenora ( ) posted Wed, 01 March 2006 at 9:29 PM

Thanks Deb! Ilenora

Debbie M. ( ) posted Wed, 01 March 2006 at 9:57 PM

You're very welcome :) Thank you for your patience! Deb

Debbie M.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.