Wed, Sep 18, 11:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: OT - NOT Coming Soon To A Theater Near You

tjohn ( ) posted Sun, 30 April 2006 at 3:32 PM · edited Sat, 20 July 2024 at 8:56 AM

file_340368.jpg

Photo by Draculaz.

Sorry Drac, I couldn't resist. It is a great photo, and I think it looks even better in B&W.

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

draculaz ( ) posted Sun, 30 April 2006 at 3:41 PM

i'd hardly say without a clue :)

Mugsey ( ) posted Sun, 30 April 2006 at 4:49 PM

MAKE ME YOUR AGENT BOY!

We can go places I tell ya! Big time - BIG TIME!!!!!

First I'll have to set you up as a Gigolo in some of your better retirement homes though - BUT THAT'S OK! - WE'LL GET BETTER GIGS KID! NO - WORRIES! THE SKIES THE LIMIT!!!

There's a casting call I'de like to set you up for - now it's a low budget - um - art film (yeah, that's it - an - ummmm - art film) entitled "Maggie Does Martha's Vineyard". Now my commission if you get this job is roughly ONLY 65% - but that rate should drop once you get established and build a following - and I do offer a 3% discount coupon.

Next is the model shoots - now I am pretty sure that we can get you a centerfold shot in "Hunks For Drunks Qaurterly" - the magazine's a bit seedy - but it's great P.R. starter material.

Let's do brunch and I'll bring the contract - your people can talk to my people - their people can talk to other people, and so on - and so on - and so on - until eventually the entire process causes a small civil war in tiny Trinadad Tobago.

Regards - The Anti-Jim Morrison, ruler of candy land...

draculaz ( ) posted Sun, 30 April 2006 at 4:52 PM

mugsey, considering half of the rendergods refer to me as 'the manwhore' when i'm not around... tough luck on that whole deal, i'm already doing fine on my own :D

Mugsey ( ) posted Sun, 30 April 2006 at 4:56 PM

Ok - but it woulda been great kiddo...It woulda been great...

(Mugsey dabs his eyes with a snot soiled hanky - sobbing - as he stares at a lonely sunset - dreaming of the greenbacks he could've made - and the taudry human exploitation he could have wrought)...

BOO-HOO-HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

xenic101 ( ) posted Sun, 30 April 2006 at 5:12 PM

you're too late mugs, the exploitation has been wrought.

Mugsey ( ) posted Sun, 30 April 2006 at 5:21 PM

Oh well Xenic - dems da breaks.

That's the way the cookie crumbles. As the sands of the hourglass - so are the days of our lives. Don't count'yer chickens before they hatch. A stitch in time saves nine. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Never put off tommorrow what you can do today. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Humble is as humble does. honesty is the best policy. A...A...Wait - "AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

diolma ( ) posted Sun, 30 April 2006 at 5:42 PM · edited Sun, 30 April 2006 at 5:47 PM

"That's the way the cookie crumbles. As the sands of the hourglass - so are the days of our lives. Don't count'yer chickens before they hatch. A stitch in time saves nine. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Never put off tommorrow what you can do today. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Humble is as humble does. honesty is the best policy."

LOL!

I can see where you're going wrong here, Mugsey.

Insufficient cynicism.

Try : Eat that biscuit before it disintegrates. Run, quickly, though that narrow neck - they might not notice. Sell these chickens and add the price of the eggs to the cost. Employ a seamstress, and "forget" to pay her. Kill bird one, then get the others. Always put off til tomorrow (especially if it involves spending money - after all, tomorrow never comes). Get the Doctor to PAY for the apple. Appear humble, but slyly act arrogant.  Honesty is overrated.

Ask any politician, publicist, agent and anyone else who wants to influence public opinion.....

Cheers,
Diolma

Zhann ( ) posted Sun, 30 April 2006 at 6:42 PM

Why do I feel like I'm in a bad 40's film...hmmmmmmmmm...?

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

pakled ( ) posted Sun, 30 April 2006 at 8:28 PM

50's..I was married to a James Dean fanatic..know far more than I ever cared to..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

sackrat ( ) posted Sun, 30 April 2006 at 9:26 PM

I still say he looks like a young Leonid Breshnev.

"Any club that would have me as a member is probably not worth joining" -Groucho Marx

bikermouse ( ) posted Sun, 30 April 2006 at 11:40 PM

"Johhy We've been looking for you in every dive between here and Fresno"

oops! wrong move!!!

Dann-O ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2006 at 1:06 AM

Looks better black and white. There was a bit too much yellow in the original and it made you look a bit ill. Nice mug.

The wit of a misplaced ex-patriot.
I cheated on my metaphysics exam by looking into the soul of the person next to me.

Mugsey ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2006 at 7:26 AM

Cynisism,er - synisism, - uh - sinicism - NEVER MIND DAMMIT!

Look - I feel deeply hurt about this. I had big plans for this kid's career and he just blew me off,

WAIT - LET ME REPHRASE THAT (OOPS)_!

He rejected my offer!

Now - I really resent making all of these phone calls and appointments for photo shoots and interviews because it's very expensive making lots of phone calls for appointments and interviews. WELL - FINE THEN! He's not the only game in town - because I've got another client!

Ain't that right XENIC?!

draculaz ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2006 at 7:28 AM

yeah, xenic'll pose for ya

Mugsey ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2006 at 7:38 AM

Not pose for me - POSE FOR THE JOBS!

I don't need him to pose for me - what , you think I'm a pervert or sumthin?!

NO I'M NOT! ......He just has to maybe lick my back a few times a day and then let me spank him with a spatula while he calls me Mr. Amazing - and I refer to him sternly as "MY CHEAP LITTLE LAP TRAMP!"

draculaz ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2006 at 7:40 AM

that's exactly xenic you're describing. go for it :)

xenic101 ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2006 at 9:41 PM · edited Mon, 01 May 2006 at 9:42 PM

[21:40] * xenic101 sets mode: -v vivafluff
[21:40] * xenic101 sets mode: +m

What was that? I couldn't hear you. 

:tt2:

Mugsey ( ) posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 7:23 AM

Hmmmmmmmmmmm - me smell a cop out, a dodge, ignorrrrranceseses...

DA COLD SHOULDA' TREATMENT!!!

OH WELL - I'LL FIX YOU ALL! 

(Mugsey searches for the only nude photo of himself in existance in order to post it on the thread - knowing that it will cause instant blindness and gibbering insanity to all who gaze upon it's horror)...

MWA HA HA HA HAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGH (He laughs - as he dabs the drool off of his keyboard and monitor)...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.