Sun, Sep 15, 12:11 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 12 1:46 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Forum Feature Request

ratscloset ( ) posted Tue, 02 May 2006 at 5:22 PM · edited Mon, 02 September 2024 at 6:32 PM

Is there a way you can add a link to the first of the unread posts since a member marked it read at the Thread topic. Once a thread gets over 9 pages it is hard to just jump to the page.  It is sometimes harder to remember what page!

ratscloset
aka John

bjergtrold ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 3:48 AM

Yep, this would be a nice feature.

You know what is right for you. I know what is right for me.

lemur01 ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2006 at 11:55 AM

The usual way, probably due to common sense, is to list the first 3 and last 3 pages.

I've said it before and i'll say it again... go to PoserPros, learn, come back, implement. And if you think i'm being patronising then ask yourself what sort of dimwit thinks sending out an ebot for EVERY forum reply is a good idea?

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Thu, 04 May 2006 at 12:45 PM

Oooh but this is a brand new-never-seen-before  forum. Not just like any old phpBB forum....

(and it beats me WHYYYYYY???)

(ok ok I know: Bondware wants to sell this abortion of a forum... They shoud honestly stick to things they know about. And creating php forums obviously isn't IT...)

I've been patient. I've been kind. I've even been honestly enthusiastic about the new forums. And I love a lot of the new features, avatars, siglines, number of post s(to weed out sock puppet trolls)...

but...

the ebots are killing my inbox...

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.