Mon, Sep 9, 6:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 1:12 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Product Surcharges?

LilWolff ( ) posted Thu, 11 May 2006 at 1:47 AM · edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 6:46 AM

What are they on some items that are shipped? Mine is higher than the shipping charge . What is the reason for them and what are they covering?

Lately I see so many fuel surcharges on bills that I actually am starting to even hate the word surcharge. LOL

LilWolff ( ) posted Thu, 11 May 2006 at 7:27 PM

It sure seems to be taking a long time to get a simple answer to a question on surcharges! If I missed something somewhere please have the courtsey of pointing it out to me. If I have asked in the wrong forum please have the courtsey to  move this thread. If you need further information have the courtsey to ask, I would be happy to send that information to you.

Are you getting the idea? A question related to your store, the marketplace, should have a swift and polite answer.  A surcharge is usually something above what you are normally paying, and there is a reason for it. I want to know what it is. Simple as that! 

Anyone ever heard of good customer relations?  Or has the whole world gone to the squeaky wheel theory for everything! Yes, I am mad, and I normally don't get mad, but I think I have been very patient and this  is not one of those  toughie question.

StaceyG ( ) posted Thu, 11 May 2006 at 7:56 PM

Hi,

Sorry you haven't received a response. Your first post was a little confusing it almost sounded like you were speaking in "general" terms about various surcharges, ie; fuel, etc

But with this second post it is a little more clear that you are asking about a shipping and upcharge on a order you had with us.

The product you ordered has a upcharge (surcharge) of $3.85 as with all shippables in the US, the shipping cost is $5.75 which totals $9.60.  The shipping charge is based on the weight of the particuliar product.

Hope this helps. I apologize that you didn't receive a response as it should have been asked of you for more clarification on this earlier in the day so that a response could have been given in a more timely manner. 

Thanks

LilWolff ( ) posted Fri, 12 May 2006 at 12:16 AM

I appreciate your response and clairification on the surcharge Stacey. 

I also thought that between the, forum I am in, the thread title and my question, what I wanted was very clear.  But I would have been more than happy to explain to anyone that could not fully comprehend it. 

I also appreciate your last comment, without it I would have never bought from here again even though I love some of the merchants. Too many companies try to blame customers for their service inadequacies, a very bad practice, in very poor taste.  When a simple we dropped the ball, we are sorry, we will fix it, would truly bond a healthy customer/business relationship.

StaceyG ( ) posted Fri, 12 May 2006 at 10:01 AM

No problem:) And again I apologize for the delay in response.

Have a great day!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.