Mon, Oct 7, 4:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 28 10:18 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Just a quick query about "what's new" vs "browse recent images"

drawbridgep ( ) posted Fri, 23 June 2006 at 10:42 PM · edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 2:14 PM

I've not seen anyone else mention this (although I don't read all teh threads)  I click on the Galleries option up there at the top of the window and it take me to "what's new" in the galleries.  A nice page showing the latest "what's new" pictures.   I scroll down to take a look and then want to go to the next page of slightly less new pictures.   But there is no next button, or page number or > or >>   Instead, I have to go back up the top and click on Browse recent Images in order to get essentially the same page, but with the page numbers and navigating > and >>

I just wondered what the thought process was to have this kinda redundent feature be the default?   I feel like I'm missing out on some relevant and groovy point.

---------
Phillip Drawbridge
Website 
Facebook

cherokee69 ( ) posted Fri, 23 June 2006 at 10:52 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2653206&page=5

> Quote - I've not seen anyone else mention this (although I don't read all teh threads)  I click on the Galleries option up there at the top of the window and it take me to "what's new" in the galleries.  A nice page showing the latest "what's new" pictures.   I scroll down to take a look and then want to go to the next page of slightly less new pictures.   But there is no next button, or page number or > or >>   Instead, I have to go back up the top and click on Browse recent Images in order to get essentially the same page, but with the page numbers and navigating > and >> > > I just wondered what the thought process was to have this kinda redundent feature be the default?   I feel like I'm missing out on some relevant and groovy point.

I asked about that in the above link.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.