Thu, Sep 19, 7:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: render crashes

tlaloc321 ( ) posted Fri, 30 June 2006 at 9:20 AM · edited Tue, 03 September 2024 at 7:47 AM

If anyone can help with this I would appreciate is very much. I am crashing whenever rendering anything longer than about 15 minutes. I am using a poser figure and global lighting either skylight or indirect light and a few props. sometimes I am able to make it through a mid size render mostly not. sometimes I get an unknown error, sometimes the whole computer freezes and i have to restart, sometimes it just stops rendering. I use Vue and have run scenes for 15 hours or more with no problems and all my other programs are working well. I have unistalled and reinstalled and I am using the 5.1 update. Any ideas would be a great help, thank you. Oh BTW I am using transposer for the poser imports, I am now going to try some scenes using the native importer just to see if that makes any difference.

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Fri, 30 June 2006 at 2:45 PM

I'd have to see a screen shot of your camera's view of the scene and your render settings.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

sparrownightmare ( ) posted Sun, 16 July 2006 at 9:15 AM

Send us a screen grab of the render in question (the first real frame).  Also can you post your hardware specs?  Once we have that, we can probably help more.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.