Fri, Jul 5, 12:11 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 05 7:45 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: my MySGL error page

vikinglady ( ) posted Fri, 21 July 2006 at 4:49 PM · edited Thu, 30 November 2023 at 4:34 PM

Went from http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?user_id=52657 to  [search]  via the link http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/search.php  and got this:

MySQL error: Can't open file: 'gallery_search_cache.MYI' (errno: 145), occured in query: "SELECT count(*) AS cnt FROM gallery_search_cache WHERE last_used < '2006-07-21 16:07:52';".

MySQL error: Can't open file: 'gallery_search_cache.MYI' (errno: 145), occured in query: "DELETE FROM gallery_search_cache WHERE last_used < '2006-07-21 16:07:52';".

MySQL error: Can't open file: 'gallery_search_cache.MYI' (errno: 145), occured in query: "SELECT count(*) AS cnt FROM gallery_search_cache WHERE user_id='336119';". var shown = false; function toggle_recent() { if(shown == false) { document.getElementById('recent_searches').style.display='block'; shown = true; } else { document.getElementById('recent_searches').style.display='none'; shown = false; } }

Search the Galleries

Tried the link 4x during the typing of this post, just in case was a 'one off'. Still the same still one going.  5th attempt. Same.

StaceyG ( ) posted Fri, 21 July 2006 at 5:10 PM

I just tried it and didn't get this? Still happening?

bobbystahr ( ) posted Fri, 21 July 2006 at 6:00 PM

Same as you here Stacey...must be the user settings...did they update? Were they supposed to?

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

vikinglady ( ) posted Fri, 21 July 2006 at 10:21 PM

I just tried it and didn't get this? Still happening?

Same as you here Stacey...must be the user settings...did they update? Were they supposed to?

10:13pm rosity time:  I just got back to computer.  Used the links in the first post.  All is fine now. Hmmmm   Thank you for the promptness.

If this happens again, will include the time of page discovery and backstep 2-3 pages .

vikinglady

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.