Sun, Aug 4, 2:15 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 02 6:41 am)

Subject: Colorix for August 5,2006

DJB ( ) posted Sat, 05 August 2006 at 2:54 AM · edited Sun, 30 June 2024 at 4:02 AM

file_350187.jpg

Blue Candy, so the next will be  Blue -----C? Something blue and starting with a C.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Sat, 05 August 2006 at 9:49 AM

file_350210.jpg

yes, very good photo Douglas!!! I like miam miam...

ok, blue Caddy and for me is Blue Case 😄

nongo ( ) posted Sat, 05 August 2006 at 12:29 PM

LOL @ Valou!!!! I don't like cotton candy, it always made me sick... But then again how could anyone eat all those sweets when a child then go on all those fast rides, with out loosing it???

"I shut my eyes in order to see."  

by: Paul Gauguin,  French Post Impressionist painter (1848-1903)**[  
](http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Paul_Gauguin/)***  

babuci ( ) posted Sat, 05 August 2006 at 8:35 PM

file_350256.jpg

Doug...they looks delicious, cool and sweet start. Only "bad" memories with "faery floss" ( here call it like that ) everytime I wanna to eat one  my hair was let down...and a wind wanna to blow it into the candy.   ![](http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/art/emoticons/laugh.gif) 

Valou, nice  Blue container...

nongo,...

here is mine Blue coathangers

seeyus  Tunde

TomDart ( ) posted Sun, 06 August 2006 at 1:47 PM

file_350295.jpg

Blue Collar, an actual color and a description...working folks are sometimes called "blue collar" while "professionals" are "white collar".  I am a professional at my jewelry work but as such would be a "blue collar" worker since I am not a lawyer, barister, accountant, banker, etc.   What a Native American  Tribal Chief would be I don't know...     

There is more bluring of the lines of such old stereotypes of work situations..unless it is "white collar" crime.  Blue collar crimanals would just rob a bank directly, I suppose, while a white collar thief would hack the system and download the cash to a private account..go figure!                    Reprints of the pic will be available depending on demand..LOL>

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 07 August 2006 at 10:01 AM

file_350359.jpg

**Blue Clothes** (or Coats, whatever you prefer) Here is something you don't see every day. Taken in little Italy, New Haven, CT. I especially like this one for the NO STANDING sign there, heheheh.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.