Fri, Oct 4, 12:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Anime Studio Pro looks pretty cool eh?

ghelmer ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2006 at 3:14 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 4:42 PM

file_354294.png

I'm thinking Anime Studio and say Okhams Z-Flatten python script or Toon Shaders would be an awesome combo!!!  Get the beauty of 3D characters that will end up moving in a nice traditional 2D style!!  All animations I've done with toon shaders  to give the  traditional  2D style still  ended up looking distinctly 3D from the movement, animation and  3D lighting in my experience.  Gonna be interested in seeing what can be done with this!!!  Here's a Z-Flattened Aiko...  gonna try taking it into PhotoShop to slice up the parts then into Anime Studio!!  Wish me luck!!!

G

The GR00VY GH0ULIE!

You are pure, you are snow
We are the useless sluts that they mould
Rock n roll is our epiphany
Culture, alienation, boredom and despair

Tashar59 ( ) posted Sat, 16 September 2006 at 4:08 PM

Yep. I plan on getting it next month before the sale is over.

It is Moho renamed. It has object import and bones. I use ToonBoom and it doesn't import the object and uses a peg system instead of bones. Not to mention it costs more. Anime Studio seem to work better with Poser and Shade. Doesn't hurt to have both. The creator does. LOL.

jjsemp ( ) posted Sun, 17 September 2006 at 7:39 PM

Don't forget...

All previous registered Moho users get Anime Studio Pro for free.

I did.

Not a bad deal for a program that initially cost about $30.

-jjsemp

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.