Mon, Oct 21, 10:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: Michael Morphs and Stuff

Dwight Yorke ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2001 at 6:29 AM ยท edited Mon, 14 October 2024 at 1:07 PM

Hi. I was wondering if people could point me in the direction of some Michael Face Morphs which change him into another character which i have heard about on the boards. Also are there any standard textures for Michael ? Thanks for your time.

stallion ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2001 at 7:01 AM

You can take the link to BBAY.com at the bottom of this page then at the bottom of Bbay there is a link to morph world look in the Vickie/Mike section I can't remember the direct link

You might as well PAY attention, because you can't afford FREE speech

Dwight Yorke ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2001 at 8:35 AM

How about some Facial Expressions.

Lyrra ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2001 at 6:10 PM

Think that morphworld pulled the mike/vikkie section a while back. try loking here, search for michael and victoria. There are some free textures for both aorund the net - searching here and at the 3dcommune is a good place to start. Lyrra

kevinchn ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2001 at 8:00 PM

I think they put it back up again, I just saw them recently.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2001 at 9:33 PM

there are a couple of Mike head morphs at my site .. and there are some expressions at http://poseworks.8m.com/ and Morph World has morphs for them again

nitreug ( ) posted Fri, 06 April 2001 at 10:02 PM

If you have PPP you can do many expressions easily by a tool in PPP free stuff here. You just have to save the expressions you will like. Nothing else to do. This script is done by Bushi.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.