Sun, Oct 6, 7:08 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: pls link me to.....

amacord ( ) posted Mon, 30 October 2006 at 6:03 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 4:45 AM

wasn't there a free and redistributable cr2 for the millenium girls? i can't find it. please give me a link. thx A.

dphoadley ( ) posted Mon, 30 October 2006 at 6:34 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/showthread.php?thread_id=2670934

You wouldn't by any chance be related to the guy who was asking for a FREE version of Poser, would you? DPH

STOP PALESTINIAN CHILD ABUSE!!!! ISLAMIC HATRED OF JEWS

pakled ( ) posted Mon, 30 October 2006 at 6:57 AM

sadly enough, there was a free version of Poser recently (5), but that ship has sailed..

You can get Vickie and Aiko for free at Daz 3d. Not exactly the Millenium Girls, but still free..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Lucie ( ) posted Mon, 30 October 2006 at 7:01 AM · edited Mon, 30 October 2006 at 7:02 AM

You're talking about the millenium girls before Laura and Maddie right?  I always confuse them...  If that's the case, here's what Daz says ( http://www.daz3d.com/support/faq/index.php?id=43 ):

It is not legal to distribute the standard CR2 included in the Millennium Girls product ("Preschool Vicki" or "Preteen Vicki"). However, we have created an LE (Light Edition) version of these CR2 files which have been stripped of some of the Victoria 2 morphs that are also included with the Girls. These freely distributable CR2s are available as a free download from the Millennium Girls product page in the online store, and can be used to create add-on characters for the Millennium Girls. This solution makes is simple for artists to create derivative characters without unintentionally involving any of the non-distributable morphs.

However...  I just looked on the product page for the mil girls and couldn't find a download link for this cr2...  http://www.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=366  :/  If you own the girls, maybe you already have the stripped CR2 and if not, I'd suggest contacting Daz and asking them directly?  I'm thinking maybe it's not offered anymore since they released the newer kids...

Lucie
finfond.net
finfond.net (store)

Mystic-Nights ( ) posted Mon, 30 October 2006 at 7:30 AM

There is a redistributable cr2 for Mill Girls. This is the file name

ps_fr145_Mill Girls redistcr2.exe

amacord ( ) posted Mon, 30 October 2006 at 8:18 AM

@dphoadley, pakled actually i was looking for p5free, but that was long ago! i think it was a thread by mizrael that got me started. luckily i have it already (after waiting patiently for a couple of weeks. v3 is already in my runtime, and that rubberduck aiko....weeeell....shivers. thank you both for trying to help:) @Lucie, Mystic-Nights thank you, guys, i've found it! A.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.