Tue, Oct 22, 4:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Second Star to the Right

tmoss ( ) posted Fri, 20 August 1999 at 9:41 PM · edited Tue, 08 October 2024 at 11:59 AM

Attached Link: http://www.geocities.com/Nashville/Opry/2515/excalibur.jpg

This is done in Bryce 4...background stars added later in PSP4...stars created in Universe. Excalibur Mesh by my friend WarriorDL. This was just a prelim image to see how well a LWO file would render in Bryce. *G*

ClintH ( ) posted Fri, 20 August 1999 at 10:56 PM

tmoss, Very nice. I'd say the LWO file render pretty darn nice in Bryce. ;) Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

RadArt ( ) posted Fri, 20 August 1999 at 11:39 PM

So this is where you've been hiding?? Haven't seen you on the Poser side for a while. Browsing through here and noticed a familiar name. I see your getting better with Bryce all the time; this image is simply awsome!!! Well, I'm gonna sit down and learn Bryce myself real soon and hopefully, you'll see me in these parts as well as poser in the near future. Keep up the excellent work!!!! Radart.

tmoss ( ) posted Sat, 21 August 1999 at 9:10 AM

Thanks guys. The excalibur is a beautiful mesh..and I plan to do a very extensive image in Bryce with it. G huggles Radart Visited your site. Very nice. G

WarriorDL ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 1999 at 5:05 PM

GLad you like the mesh, Tam L I look forward to your images with it. Still working on geting them bussards right though. After all, I just got Bryce and am playing with it, so it may be a while L

RadArt ( ) posted Sun, 22 August 1999 at 5:15 PM

All I can do is Oooooh and Aaaaaaah here in the Bryce Forum, since I really don't have a place here yet except to browse and drool over things I can't do yet!! Don't know Bryce yet, but it's coming!! Glad to see your still cranking out those nice images, you should really post them on the Gallery pages. I'll be re-vamping my site very soon, as I find that my stuff is already getting "old". Can do so much more with Poser 4. If it wasn't for poser 4, I'd know Bryce by now, but it's, (poser 4), is keeping me soooo busy!!!! One of these days, I will surprise you with a Bryce image!! Radart.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.