Mon, Sep 23, 7:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 7:15 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: I'm ticked off!

kjer_99 ( ) posted Sat, 18 November 2006 at 10:32 PM · edited Thu, 29 August 2024 at 6:22 AM

Tonight, I tried to upload a picture to my gallery. Because of a glitch in the comments section that would not go away no matter how many times I tried to re-edit it, before saving, I opted to abort it.  When I went to reupload it, I was informed that I had posted my quota for the day!!! What post? I aborted it. 

I shouldn't have to post it in order to re-edit it. 

Also, the comment section was all "skrunched" to the left side of the page and the lines shortened, making for a very long and narrow read.  It was also out of balance with the picture floating above it.  Normally, this is not a problem, but darned if I could figure out any way to correct it. 

Jeremy

StaceyG ( ) posted Sat, 18 November 2006 at 10:36 PM

It sounds like you might have hit the back button before "saving" or "aborting". Doing this will cause that image to just kind of float out there taking up server space. That counts toward your one per day. Abandoned pending images get purged every night at 2am. system time.

The other problem you are referring to, I haven't seen and not sure why that was happening.

kjer_99 ( ) posted Sun, 19 November 2006 at 1:05 AM

Yeah, that's what I did.  Thanks for clearing that up.

J.

StaceyG ( ) posted Sun, 19 November 2006 at 6:06 PM

No problemo:) Just be careful in the future that you follow the buttons all the way through without hitting "back" and you should be fine!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.