Tue, Oct 22, 5:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: -For busi2ness-

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Mon, 20 November 2006 at 11:41 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 5:20 PM

file_360095.jpg

Hi my friend,

My thoughts are with you Piet and your family...

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 20 November 2006 at 3:42 PM

file_360118.jpg

As are my thoughts. Take all the time you need buddy. We´ll be waiting.

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Littlejock ( ) posted Mon, 20 November 2006 at 5:10 PM

file_360126.jpg

You are other family here around your hobby of photography and thinking about you this days. You not will feel alone... Our prayers is with you anytime. Hugs. Luis

Margana ( ) posted Tue, 21 November 2006 at 12:27 AM

file_360168.jpg

Sometimes there are no words ,my friend...

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 21 November 2006 at 1:26 AM

file_360177.jpg

My thoughts are with you. Be strong my friend.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

short_ribs ( ) posted Tue, 21 November 2006 at 4:49 AM

file_360185.jpg

My thoughts are with you too....

I payed to get myself into an institution :m_tear: Check out my temporary site: APACHA

st_fish ( ) posted Tue, 21 November 2006 at 3:29 PM

file_360236.jpg

Van my ook Oom Piet... Really keeping you and your family in my thoughts in this time... ---------------- Est

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 21 November 2006 at 3:48 PM

file_360238.jpg

You and your family are in my thoughts as well, Piet.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

nongo ( ) posted Tue, 21 November 2006 at 9:46 PM

file_360268.jpg

I'm praying for you & your family... take care... hugs... Akemi

southernamazon1957 ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 1:01 PM

You and your family are in my prayers....... God bless you.......Karen

busi2ness ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 3:26 PM

This was very sweet of you Valou!

A special thanks to everybody who took the time plus a photo of their choice to show sympathy.

If there is no objections, I would like to print this out and use as part of an album which I am assembling for the parents, in remembrance of the boy.

Merci madam!

Piet Vermeulen, South Africa

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 4:28 PM

oh yes, i think it's so beautiful, you can print mine and more in my gallery if you want 😄

Margana ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 4:48 PM

I think that's a lovely idea,Piet.Let me know if you would prefer a better quality version than that posted here and I'll be happy to send it to you.

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

TomDart ( ) posted Wed, 22 November 2006 at 6:06 PM · edited Wed, 22 November 2006 at 6:08 PM

file_360344.jpg

Piet, I do not have flowers.  I send instead a peaceful brook.  You could sit on a rock and ponder but I suspect you might rather walk the shore, taking in all of the life and peace the sounds and surroundings provide.  I wish this for your family, fully from my heart.

I am very glad we had the short IM conversations recently.   Piet, I do pray for comfort for you and all and certainly in special ways for the mother.   I wish peace to come much more quickly than we generally receive...may that peace knock at your doors soon and some of the burden be lifted as it is handled well.   
God Bless my friend.         Tom.

I can also supply a large file if desired. Then again, you might want to simply take this all from the wonderful folks here straight from the thread, text and all.  Hang in there.  : )

Littlejock ( ) posted Thu, 23 November 2006 at 6:22 AM

YEs Sure let me know if you want better quality for print... Could be veary easy for us send for e-mail that. Hugs and I hope you feeling a little better every day.
Hugs. Luis

mermaid ( ) posted Sat, 25 November 2006 at 3:58 PM

file_360516.jpg

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Dianthus ( ) posted Sat, 25 November 2006 at 4:17 PM

I read this forum thread but couldnt reply straight away. I feel deeply for you and your family for your sadness. Just be with the ones you love and but know that we care here.
Chris

Dianthus ( ) posted Sat, 25 November 2006 at 4:20 PM

file_360519.jpg

jocko500 ( ) posted Sat, 25 November 2006 at 10:38 PM

file_360543.JPG

what you see is not what you know; it in your face

jocko500 ( ) posted Sat, 25 November 2006 at 10:45 PM

sorry i did not post a comment . I had error on page so I could not type .

I hope all will be well with the family

what you see is not what you know; it in your face

Boofy ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2007 at 5:18 AM

file_365733.jpg

My dear friend Piet.

I did not find out until recently, this is the first time I could share my sympathy for you and your dear family. Please know that you are in our prayers.  This is part of a song I wrote many years ago I hope it gives you ease of mind. If I can help in any way just ask. Your little aussie friend. Jenny.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 16 January 2007 at 8:03 AM

"If there is no objections, I would like to print this out and use as part of an album which I am assembling for the parents, in remembrance of the boy." A wonderful idea Piet. :)

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

rainbows ( ) posted Sat, 20 January 2007 at 6:16 PM

file_366264.jpg

Oom Piet, For you and your dear faimily. Our thoughts, prayers and care are with you all. Diane and David.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.