Fri, Oct 4, 9:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 4:27 pm)

Subject: cgsphere-

richimoto ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2006 at 7:56 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 7:32 PM

Attached Link: http://cgsphere.com/

[quote]Kind of an interesting project here.  You get to render a sphere!  But creatively, of course.  Not really sure what the purpose is, but it sounds fun :)  There are already a few blender entries in there, go add more![/quote] this from haloedrain in the blender forum. I am almost done with the p6(firefly) template... anyone want to beta test?

richimoto ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2006 at 9:38 PM

:cursing: I am so tired of looking at spheres! I was doing fine until I just had to tweak the bump map and the lights---2 hours later, the sphere looks not as good, and I AM DONE! if I dont stop tweaking now, I never will. Box it and ship it! I am just going to save it all together, outside of runtime, then test it... the original template used(reduced from 800x800 to 500x500):sphere_template my end result (also reduced): myversion poser6_preview_render

muralist ( ) posted Wed, 13 December 2006 at 10:22 PM

Can you send me the template for Poser?

richimoto ( ) posted Sat, 16 December 2006 at 12:03 AM

^Update. I got my submission back, my final renders were off by a couple of pixels...at least now I have all weekend to tweak.. but anyone interested can site mail me (renderosity is my new homepage...) and I will zip up the latest .pz3 and the externals...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.