Sun, Oct 6, 5:12 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: RE-Posting of the Light house........sorry about that!

tom271 ( ) posted Wed, 20 December 2006 at 10:41 PM · edited Sun, 21 July 2024 at 9:35 PM

Attached Link: re- Post light house

file_363176.jpg

I apologize to everyone who made comments on my Gallery....  I deleted the unfinished image with the overly large shark and wave..... All comments were deleted as well...   I intended to fix this and actually thought I had....  I Started rendering, without looking, and went along to do my daily business, came back and posted the image...  For those that are interested I fix the shark and wave...  any comments

Thank you..

Tom

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

danamo ( ) posted Thu, 21 December 2006 at 2:37 AM

I really like the changes you made. The image is even better now.

CrazyDawg ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 1:48 AM

overly large shark hmm i looked at your first image and thought the shark was a good size.

Another point about the shark, if you aren't in Australia then just ask any Australians about the LARGE sharks we get here that could bite a small boat quite easy. Infact we have had two white pointers spotted of our coast in the last week which could bite a man in half if not, try this for size, one was around 6 meters long, now in feet thats around 18 feet.

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

tom271 ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 12:04 PM

........."we need a bigger boat".....   *Jaws

I know sharks can and are that big....    but i think people would have found the scene some how to seem out of proportion.   I'm saving the big shark for another scene....*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.