Sun, Oct 6, 11:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Not Alan Alda! Just a simple Make-over or is it.

Tashar59 ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 1:42 AM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 8:54 AM

file_363312.jpg

I'm sure you can figure out who this bas figure was. before my attempt in Hexagon.

The wheel modeled in Hex too. Only took a couple of minute to LINE model. Rendered in P7.

She was not happy about the make-over, she was told by the creators that she was pretty and believed it.

ThrommArcadia ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 2:48 AM

Awesome, much prettier, very natural.

Tashar59 ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 3:14 AM

file_363313.jpg

Thank you. Kate is not very happy because she really did believe them.

Indoda ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 3:58 AM

Wow - I would have never of thought of little Kate - you've done an excellent job.

The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Albert Einstein

Indoda

JOELGLAINE ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 5:25 AM

@__@  Wow....GREAT job!  I gave up on her after a week of face room use to hideous results, back when P6 came out.  Are you going to stick her in the freebies here?

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela
An  inconsistent hobgoblin is the fool of little minds
Taking "Just do it" to a whole new level!   

Tashar59 ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 1:30 PM

After some sleep, I noticed that she kind of looks like a young Rachael Leigh Cook. What do you think.

I'm still going to work on her morph some more before I decide what I'm going to do with her if there is enough interest. This is all different single morphs I made for her in hex. Eyes,nose, mouth and face. Put together and this is what happened.

JOELGLAINE ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 4:52 PM

Don't know about Rachael Leigh Cook, but she looks as good as Laura,  to give one of the Mil kids a run for the money. ^__^ V,,

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela
An  inconsistent hobgoblin is the fool of little minds
Taking "Just do it" to a whole new level!   

Tashar59 ( ) posted Fri, 22 December 2006 at 5:08 PM · edited Fri, 22 December 2006 at 5:10 PM

file_363386.jpg

I saw an advert for one of her movies and she kind of reminded me of my morph. Just need to adjust the nose tip a bit.

I think I'll models some real clothes for her, seems to be lacking in that department.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.