Mon, Sep 9, 4:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Apollo Maximus 2007 is coming, and he's going to be FREE!!!

infinity10 ( ) posted Thu, 15 March 2007 at 11:00 PM

RAMwolff - you're getting quite the reputation for your remote spanking and paddling ! 
... Joke !  Joke !

Yeah, I posted your freebie links up at the Japanese language section of the CP forums.  

I got my naked and almost-naked and totally sexy ApM 2007 guy up at my websites, but TOS prevents mentioning them here.

Eternal Hobbyist

byAnton ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 4:36 PM

:) No Fatmolf, you're fine. :)

Richard, I just wanted to thank people and share information. I may pop in from time to time with updates only.

I also just want to pop this in this thread where it will be seen by all. Not directed to anyone here.

Regarding the download links....

On the download page for each download, it shows where traffic is coming from. Those are logged by direct linking/access the download page, some that has bypassed my site. My site should,. for the most part, be the only one listed. I see Daz, Renderosity and a couple other Poser sites have been listed as being directly linked from..

Direct links to the download, bypassing my site, transmitted via email or PM, IM, etc will list the server domain they come from.

Just a reminder that I have asked people not to transmit direct links to the download. Please just direct people to my site. Please do not transmit the direct links. If someone has problems seeing them, please just have them email me at antonkisiel@verizon.net

Even though these files are free, please respect the direct links as if they were commercial product links.

Thank you for your cooperation. Part4 containing the ClothingCr2's will be available this weekend.

Cheers.

-Anton, creator of Apollo Maximus
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Over 100,000 Downloads....

Fatmolf ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 4:48 PM

Hey that's cool news! :D  I eagerly await the Clothes pack.

Ive really enjoyed playing around with him so far, the clothes will just add to the fun and versatility ;)

Ive put a link at a site, but direct to your antonkisieldesigns . com site. 

Now to fire up Rhino and get busy makin' some stuff :D

does a little happy dance

byAnton ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 6:24 PM

If anyone would like to host an Apollo banner to help spread the word, either for their APollo products/content or just to spread the word, I would love to see people host banners. This is the code for to embed the banner below.

BB CODE for sigs and bb forums.

[url=http://www.antonkisieldesigns.com][img]http://www.antonkisieldesigns.com/~akfiles/banners/free3dposerhumanmaleapollomaximus.gif[/img][/url]

here is the html code to embed the banner as a clickable link aligned center

HTML CODE for Sigs and web pages

free3dposerhumanmaleapollomaximus.gif

"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

ThrommArcadia ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 7:20 PM

I just wanted to throw out A BIG THANKS ANTON!

Your talent and generosity is unparalleled.  I wish you only the best.

Cheers!

DarkEdge ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 9:52 PM

awesome anton. thank you. 😉
can i use the banner on my website?

Comitted to excellence through art.

byAnton ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 9:54 PM

Oh sure. That is the idea. Please do. I will be makng more banners too. I'll add that section to my website.

Strangechilde ( ) posted Fri, 16 March 2007 at 10:00 PM

Apollo Maximus is a great model and a joy to work with. Never regretted the purchase (well, the purchase for me: I asked for him for a birthday present)-- but a freebie? Yowza!

byAnton ( ) posted Sat, 17 March 2007 at 10:40 AM

Here is the new html download page. Just click this duplicate banner above^^^

This page CAN be posted in forums and such. Just not the zip urls and passwords.

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Sat, 17 March 2007 at 3:41 PM

I like the new download page alot.

JOELGLAINE ( ) posted Sat, 17 March 2007 at 4:08 PM

The new page is very crisp and clean.  I like the lay-out very much.  I'd like to lay down my accolades here as well.  I can understand a little more of the why as a creator of things, myself.  Sometimes you just want to get the thing out, and let people USE it, and see what they can make out of it.

A figure is part recipe, and part cooking utensils (in a manner of speaking).  Once out, people start cooking and watch out!  The higher quality parts means a higher standard of production for the rest of us.

For one that really appreciates a challenge--Thank you Anton for not only raising the bar, but giving us a step-ladder to launch from! :lol:  It IS appreciated!!

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela
An  inconsistent hobgoblin is the fool of little minds
Taking "Just do it" to a whole new level!   

Batesd ( ) posted Sat, 17 March 2007 at 9:16 PM

Anton, if you read this I just wanted to say thank you very much! I purchased AM when he first appeared and loved him right away. I played for a while, and just when I was about to go on a spending spree for clothes and things... POOF!

He was gone! :-(  

I could'nt believe such a beautiful character was gone forever, and I am glad he is not!
(I would have gladly paid cash money if you had come back in a commercial way, but this works too)

Anyway thank you very very much. AM shows the differance there can be between simply a commercial product, and a labor of love :-)

BastBlack ( ) posted Sat, 17 March 2007 at 10:49 PM

The new page is nice. ^^ imho, Apollo's amazing poseablity should get a mention too, as well as posable toes. ^^ bB

byAnton ( ) posted Sun, 18 March 2007 at 1:14 AM · edited Sun, 18 March 2007 at 1:15 AM

Hey there. Thanks.
The page will be updated more over time. Just the start.

byAnton ( ) posted Tue, 20 March 2007 at 11:47 PM

K while I work on help pages, Faq, and an online read me, enjoy these. The other volumes will go up tomorrow.

Notes on Clothing:

-Each clothing item has special morph in the Body spection for different effects

-Turn off IK when conforming

-Don't conform scaled figures

-no textures for this so please make some.

Enjoy!!

Notes on Morphs:

-"On" morphs are complete looks. Zero one before dialing another.

-"Add" morphs can be dialed in addition to the "on" morphs.

-"No" morphs remove details

-"Fit" morphs assist in fitting and shapping options.

Enjoy!!

Note: The flySeam is now off by default.

-You can re-add the fly seam, remove the belt, remove the loops, remove the cuffs, add a new look, change wrinkle styles, etc etc.

-Just go look for the various morphs in the top of the clothing "BODY" Channels.

-And remember.. you can save clothing configurations/loos as ADS POSES!

Batesd ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2007 at 8:26 AM · edited Wed, 21 March 2007 at 8:41 AM

Thank you very much! I have wanted these items for quite a while! :tt1:

Right this moment though, the download server is having an " 505 Internal server error" :sad:

Probably to many downloaders!  :sad:

After a few tries and a 5min pause it came through though! :b_drool:

Thanks Again!

byAnton ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2007 at 1:32 PM

Yeah there were over a thousand downloads this morning. Should be fine from here on out. Enjoy!! Glad you are able to get it.

byAnton ( ) posted Thu, 22 March 2007 at 1:00 AM

Volume 01 wilth all the new morphs and scaling is now LIVE!!! Enjoy.

RAMWorks ( ) posted Thu, 22 March 2007 at 1:04 AM

Thank you kind sir!! 😄

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Fatmolf ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2007 at 3:20 AM

Cool! Thanks very much! :D

FlyByNight ( ) posted Fri, 23 March 2007 at 6:30 PM

Thank you, Anton! I haven't used Apollo yet but looking forward to it. I rarely use male figures in my renders, mainly because most of the time they don't work as I need them to. From what I am reading here, and all that was written before when Apollo first came out, I'm hoping this guy will be the figure I've been hoping for.

And  thank you so much for the wonderful clothing, too. Most of my work is fantasy based and finally here is a wardrobe worthy of my efforts!!! WOW!!!

FlyByNight

byAnton ( ) posted Sat, 24 March 2007 at 11:07 PM

Cool. Well he is just sitting there waiting for you. :)

Btw:
Apollo's read me file (WIP) is now online

Apollo Maximus 2007 Online Read Me File

fuaho ( ) posted Sun, 25 March 2007 at 5:24 PM
byAnton ( ) posted Thu, 29 March 2007 at 3:03 AM

I wanted an easy way for people to find Apollo content. This is still a WIP. It will expand over time. Many of these we already know, but it will expand. I encourage peole to email me from the email link at the bottom of the column.

APOLLLO'S CONTENT VIEWER
Collecting all Apollo content onto one page.

1)Your browser needs to support frames.
2)Navigate using links to the left

Anyone who has links or listing requests, just email me or post them. I'd prefer actual pages over forum posts that require logins and such.

If anyone in the Daz forums has a webpage freebie to link to that would be awesome and I am happy to link them. Links should to be to either a specific page or an Apollo section. I can't link to mass content pages where the apollo item might be lost within freebies for another figure

Anyway, if anyone has a page, link, product, store, or freebie, or something I missed, etc, just let me know. I often miss things, but they may be on one of the pages contained within. If I can find away to properly display it, I will..

momodot ( ) posted Thu, 29 March 2007 at 12:12 PM

Has Anton released a means of converting Unimesh textures to Apollo? I saw him describe a do-it-yourself method in a forum thread but I could not follow it :( Can some one take a crack at explaining it to me? I would love more textures for Apollo... I think the girl in the first post is one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen in Poser!

Tirjasdyn ( ) posted Thu, 29 March 2007 at 12:24 PM

Tell me your going to do a female..

Pretty please?

Tirjasdyn

Alisa ( ) posted Thu, 29 March 2007 at 1:22 PM

Quote - Has Anton released a means of converting Unimesh textures to Apollo? I saw him describe a do-it-yourself method in a forum thread but I could not follow it :( Can some one take a crack at explaining it to me? I would love more textures for Apollo... I think the girl in the first post is one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen in Poser!

This hasn't been released, and I don't know where it is in development, but Anton mentioned that he was working on a way to convert V3 textures to Apollo.  So you'll be able to use something like UTC to convert textures TO V3, then Anton's file to convert to Apollo.  I'm looking forward to this, but, as mentioned, don't know where it stands - Anton's prob'ly been over his head with the clothes, getting part 4 ready, answering questions, etc etc.  We just need to clone him :).

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

RAMWorks ( ) posted Thu, 29 March 2007 at 2:47 PM

He's working hard on web stuff for Apollo as well as trying to get the 4th pack ready to bring out (Skinsuit and other goodies are included in this pack).  So you will just have to be patient!! 😄

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

cherokee69 ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2007 at 7:51 AM

Quote - I saw him describe a do-it-yourself method in a forum thread but I could not follow it :( Can some one take a crack at explaining it to me? I would love more textures for Apollo..

Do you remember where that thread was?

FarawayPictures ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2007 at 8:34 AM

Just downloaded the whole lot. An amazing act of generosity.

PORTAL

Strangechilde ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2007 at 5:22 PM

Quote - Tell me your going to do a female..

Pretty please?

From the description: > Quote - Each morph creates a realistic and uniquely functional shape variation at both positive and negative vales. Apollo Maximus can be morphed from male to female, boy to girl, and even old to young.

I haven't been able to get a convincing female body out of Apollo Maximus yet, but there are some lovely female faces I've seen rendered, and I'd bet a great female body could be born out of Apollo's mesh. I'm thinking about Stephanie, woi turned out to be my favourite female model, and I'd say AM2007 has far more morphy potential than Michael 2. It'll take someone a sight more talented than me to do it though! Is that a challenge? Maybe...

byAnton ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2007 at 5:29 PM · edited Fri, 30 March 2007 at 5:30 PM

Apollo isn't designed to do female nudes. But if you are doing clothed females in anything more than say a one piece bathing suit, you should be fine.

A femail mesh figure is simply a time factor. And since I only do Poser now as a hobby, that time is limited to just spare time fun stuff. It may happen at some point but there is no timeline.

There will be some female style ads character psoes in Part4 when I update the ads poses for Studio users. That part is still being worked on  and will include the SkinSuit/SkinSuit Basics, FX masks, New ADS, poses, ScalpBeard, etc.

byAnton ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2007 at 5:32 PM

The texture convertor mentioned above has already been started. But again, since I don't do this full time anymore and as a spare time project, there is no timeline as of yet. But it will be fun.

Strangechilde ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2007 at 5:44 PM

Well, whichever way it happened, if a female morph package were to emerge for Apollo Maximus-- either from your own deft hands or one of the other painfully talented creators out here-- or if you were to do a female model of comparable quality, commercially or free, I'd probably stop using any other human figures (well, maybe not Stephanie. I really do like her a lot). He really is that good, and as I haven't been able to buy any poser content for a pretty long time (M3 was my last investment, and I'm still on Poser 5) I'm triply grateful that you're giving away such an amazing package for free and grateful to all the free stuff contributors who are making stuff for him. May there be more of it! I'm hopeless at modeling myself, so really appreciate the hard work of others.

3DVim ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2007 at 7:58 PM

Kudos to Anton.   

I think this is THE Poser event of the year, and Anton will be remembered as one of the all time greatest contributors to the global Poser community.

I've not been able to find enough time Posering, but I do plan to create some nice art scenes with ApolloM in the near future :-)

byAnton ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2007 at 8:05 PM

Thanx!!!!

Alisa ( ) posted Fri, 30 March 2007 at 8:48 PM

Quote - Kudos to Anton.   

I think this is THE Poser event of the year, and Anton will be remembered as one of the all time greatest contributors to the global Poser community.

No doubt about it!

Cheers,
Alisa

Alisa ( ) posted Sat, 31 March 2007 at 4:48 PM

Just bumping back up for those looking for Apollo :).  Part 4 is still coming.  Anton is adding some things to it, so we're all going to get even MORE than originally planned!!

Cheers,
Alisa

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sun, 01 April 2007 at 1:32 AM

Yup!!  Looking forward to more coolness for our boy Apollo!  😄

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

3DVim ( ) posted Mon, 02 April 2007 at 9:08 AM

Quote - Just bumping back up for those looking for Apollo :).  Part 4 is still coming.  Anton is adding some things to it, so we're all going to get even MORE than originally planned!!

More kudos to Anton!

ClawShrimp ( ) posted Mon, 02 April 2007 at 8:26 PM

Looking forward to the FX masks.

I'm hoping to make a dark, cave-troll like morph using my Ogre as a base.

Battle of the beasts!

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominos will fall like a house of cards...checkmate!

byAnton ( ) posted Mon, 02 April 2007 at 8:33 PM

You will. I am adding a few more options to the mask morphs.

leather-guy ( ) posted Mon, 02 April 2007 at 9:39 PM

Those masks are brilliant! - I was bummed when I originally went to buy them (they'd been in my shopping cart for weeks), and they weren't available any more.  Finding out they were coming back on top of Apollo's re-release, was a cherry on top of the desert for me! 
The masks, and an AM texture converter would be AM perfection for me (weird how everyone has their own little corner of Poser-dom that makes them/us happy, huh?)!
Waiting patiently . . . 

byAnton ( ) posted Mon, 02 April 2007 at 9:53 PM

Did you see HorseFeather's new jean texture freebie? Link is in the freebie thread at CP.

byAnton ( ) posted Sat, 02 June 2007 at 1:38 AM

boo.

I am a bit tired. Sorting out a P6 ui glitch. I might have to reinstall Poser6.

Anyway. A bunch of us in the Bruce WIllis thread at CP worked together on this like we did with Daniel Craig. Also working on Vin Diesel too. :)

I hope to have this uploaded tomorrow night. Just a heads up.
Just a psoe using existing morphs. I think it turned out pretty cool. Rendered in Poser4. I imaging the P6 render will be better.

infinity10 ( ) posted Sat, 02 June 2007 at 1:56 AM

So sorry to hear about the P6sr3 glitch you're having, Anton.  Wish I could suggest something helpful in the other thread you posted, but  I'm totally at Poser 7 now.  Yeah this new character looks nice.

Eternal Hobbyist

RAMWorks ( ) posted Sat, 02 June 2007 at 11:01 AM

Hey Anton,  Hope you get that nasty bug sorted out.  The Bruce morph render looks awesome though!! 😄

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Sat, 02 June 2007 at 7:42 PM

Looking just adorable :)

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support

byAnton ( ) posted Sat, 02 June 2007 at 9:06 PM

I tweaked him some more. I posted the final version and the P6 render. Enjoy.

ice-boy ( ) posted Fri, 16 January 2009 at 2:00 PM · edited Fri, 16 January 2009 at 2:01 PM

www.contentparadise.com/forums/showthread.php

i made some custom morphs and a full body displacement map for apollo.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.