Sat, Aug 3, 2:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 31 8:13 pm)

Subject: FREE!!!! Apollo Maxiumus 2007 - OUT NOW!!!

joezabel ( ) posted Wed, 09 May 2007 at 10:22 PM

I've downloaded parts 1 thru 3 and done some testing with the figure.  This is really superior 3D modeling!  Thanks very much to Anton!

The differences in this figure are a lot to absorb.  One thing in particular I was trying to figure out--  it appears that expression morphs always affect both sides of the face at the same time.  Is there a way to apply expressions to one side of the face?  For instance, if I want a character to raise one eyebrow, or wink, or exhibit a crooked smile?

byAnton ( ) posted Wed, 09 May 2007 at 10:26 PM

sure. There are left and right for many of the "eyes" morphs like blink, wink, angst, aft and right bow arch and there are asymmetrical morphs for the face for more variation in the center line including the mouth.

Not everything is split apart because that would be spam, but it is really easy to make your own expressions.

Glad you got him and are enjoying him.

You need the new cr2 in Epic Clothing Volume 03 because of a tiny glitch where I had the new body morphs FMB also attached to the Pupil scale. Just let it overwrite it.

-Anton, creator of Apollo Maximus
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Over 100,000 Downloads....

byAnton ( ) posted Wed, 09 May 2007 at 10:29 PM

Just a side note: Apollo's head morphs are pretty much listed from the top down, startung with the head and forehead, doen to brows, eayes and ears. Then nose, mouth and ending with jawlines, mandibles, chins, etc.

"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

ice-boy ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2007 at 12:37 PM · edited Thu, 10 May 2007 at 12:38 PM

can someoen help me. what morphs do i have to use to pull this a little out?

thank you

byAnton ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2007 at 1:43 PM

Off the top of my head, that was be done with a few different morphs...

Jaws2 in reverse
CheekWeight in reverse

even a bit with
MouthGender

etc.

Hope that heps,
Anton

ice-boy ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2007 at 2:49 PM · edited Thu, 10 May 2007 at 2:56 PM

thank you anton. it helped.

p.s. i have also a question about the boots that i got with the free apollo.
can i make them a little lower?

p.s.thank you for apollo

Becco_UK ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2007 at 3:13 PM · edited Thu, 10 May 2007 at 3:14 PM

file_377133.jpg

The latest update for the 'liquified' Apollo. Not much different to look at but this update is with a 75% reduction in poly' count and most of the main mesh tidying up done.

The aim is to get the mesh 'watertight' before moving it into Poser for finishing off.

Today I had an idea to make a fbx compatible version but that depends on available time after completing the Poser (5 upwards) version.

Final figure will be free.

joezabel ( ) posted Thu, 10 May 2007 at 10:00 PM

file_377157.jpg

I found the asymetrical expression morphs and was playing around with them.  Came up with this image.  I really like asymetry, it makes a face more lifelike!

uncle808us ( ) posted Fri, 11 May 2007 at 7:37 AM

I can't get the part 3 zip to unzip it says problem unzipping the file no problem with  the core and part 2 but now I have no clothes without the textures. Help!!

MacBook Pro OSX El Capitan Ver 10.11.6

Alisa ( ) posted Fri, 11 May 2007 at 10:13 AM

Quote - I can't get the part 3 zip to unzip it says problem unzipping the file no problem with  the core and part 2 but now I have no clothes without the textures. Help!!

You might want to try re-downloading it - when that happens for me, it's usually because the download was incomplete or corrupted.

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

joezabel ( ) posted Fri, 11 May 2007 at 11:14 AM

I don't remember if it was part 3, but one of the downloads, I had to rename to a shorter name before it would unzip.  Anton warned about that in the download documentation, it's a problem with the Macintosh stuffit program.

Alisa ( ) posted Fri, 11 May 2007 at 12:40 PM

Oh, btw - cool render, joezael!!  I agree, the asymmetry is great for realism!!

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

ice-boy ( ) posted Thu, 06 November 2008 at 3:10 PM

apollo is fantastic

ohhh and he is FREE :) 

ice-boy ( ) posted Sun, 09 November 2008 at 5:29 AM · edited Sun, 09 November 2008 at 5:30 AM

has anyone done any custom morphs in a 3d software for apollos body?

ice-boy ( ) posted Sun, 09 November 2008 at 7:27 AM

here i made in photoshop only the veins. they are exactly like antons veins. only seperate
img80.imageshack.us/my.php

ima70 ( ) posted Sun, 09 November 2008 at 4:28 PM

Yes, I did some with Blender 3D sculpt tool, relative lo poligon count but easy to work with.

ice-boy ( ) posted Sun, 09 November 2008 at 4:45 PM

you did? how did you import the morphs on the body?

ima70 ( ) posted Sun, 09 November 2008 at 5:15 PM

First read this tutorial I posted sometime ago at Posetteforever
www.posetteforever.com/discussion2870.html

but create and use a blank Apollo cr2 or the morph import script won't work, then move the morphs with morph manager or The Tailor, or some program like this.

ice-boy ( ) posted Mon, 10 November 2008 at 2:43 AM

why is this happening? 

ice-boy ( ) posted Mon, 10 November 2008 at 3:01 AM

i already found the problem.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.