Tue, Oct 22, 6:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 3:28 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Quality of Site

tping ( ) posted Sat, 16 June 2007 at 6:44 AM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 1:38 AM

Being new to this I have done the usual "visit every site known to man" thing. Of  all the sites I have visited Renderosity is the best all-around in terms of functionality and content. There is also a lack of the elitist attitude found elsewhere in regards to the tools used to create art. This site may be geared toward Poser but there is no lack of support for other formats. Having such an open venue for art, without regard to the method used to arrive at the result, creates an environment conducive to growth and expansion of vision by all involved.
The hard work to make this site exemplary is noted and appreciated. Too often only complaints are voiced, so I attempt to offer congratulations and thanks where deserved instead.

SndCastie ( ) posted Sat, 16 June 2007 at 10:53 AM

Thank you for your kind comment and we are glad to have you here with us.

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

JeniferC ( ) posted Sat, 16 June 2007 at 11:14 AM

Thanks for your compliments. We greatly appreciate them. I hope we can continue to meet (or exceed) your expectations.

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Sat, 16 June 2007 at 11:40 AM

Welcome aboard, tping.

This is a great place to be.  Some of us call it "home" on the web.

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

StaceyG ( ) posted Sat, 16 June 2007 at 12:00 PM

Welcome to Renderosity:)

If you have any questions or need anything please email us at admin@renderosity.com and we'll be glad to help

zollster ( ) posted Sat, 16 June 2007 at 1:02 PM

ok...i'm taking bets til tping changes their mind and says rosity is pure evil :lol: 3/1 for a week.. :lol:

SGT2005 ( ) posted Sat, 16 June 2007 at 1:45 PM

Welcome to Renderosity and thanks for the compliments. Need anything just ask.

sgtprotex1@netscape.net

University of Pheonix Alumni 2008
AA Criminal Justice Degree
BA Criminal Justice Degree

Currently study in Parapsychology

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Sat, 16 June 2007 at 2:09 PM

Welcome to Renderosity Tping! Thanks for the compliments..its much appreciated 😄 Give us a holler if you need anything at all.

Looks at Zollster Bad Zolster, bad! :laugh:

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

bobbystahr ( ) posted Sat, 16 June 2007 at 4:05 PM

A bit late myself but indeed, Welcome to the Community tping, always nice to have enthusiastic new members....as said, you need help ....shout it out...this is a very active and often many opinioned[many ways to solve the problem] community with a great scope of ability in it's membership.. ...

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

tping ( ) posted Sun, 17 June 2007 at 7:34 AM · edited Sun, 17 June 2007 at 7:36 AM

Quote - ok...i'm taking bets til tping changes their mind and says rosity is pure evil :lol: 3/1 for a week.. :lol:

If by a "pure evil" you mean inescapably drawn toward....well, that didn't even take anywhere near a week to happen!!! 

bobbystahr ( ) posted Sun, 17 June 2007 at 9:42 AM

LOL @ tping, well said.. ...

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

Lledeline ( ) posted Thu, 28 June 2007 at 5:24 PM

I see all is perfect here. 
Right,.. but I saw  this  yesterday looking at the Terragen gallery " http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1469717
And I'm happy to have left rendero.
I don't think I'm  an artist but tried to be honest whith my pictures and posted only when I thought it could have a little interest . I have no complaint about the comments I had... except that they were always too kind, never helps you to improve. The aim as you know is only to have a comment back and a vote (or now to be added to favs), not the artistic interest . So now you have caricatural situations as the post I noticed. I've nothing against Richardphoto who seems to be a kind man (or woman) but I'm not sure his "artwork" deserves so many comments and favs. And when I see the level ot comments in the others Terragen pictures and the hight quality of some,  it's really a shame and discouraging for real artists. (I never dared to post in Terragen even if I use it for backgrounds and love to use it because I never reach enought quality but I enjoy looking at the gallery because you have really wonderful and creative pictures and people)
I know it's not easy to make things change if the customers have chosen this behaviour, but many of the best  have already left.
It' s a mess for me. But perhaps I dont undestand art and miss something.

Lledeline

zollster ( ) posted Thu, 28 June 2007 at 8:57 PM

Quote - I see all is perfect here. 
I have no complaint about the comments I had... except that they were always too kind, never helps you to improve.

join the critique club!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.