Wed, Oct 2, 10:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 6:00 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: New Kids & Cute Toons Club - Freebies available

Francemi ( ) posted Sun, 12 August 2007 at 11:42 PM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 6:48 PM

I just launched a new Club on my website. Kids & Cute Toons Club is for any of you who like working with 3D kids and cute toons. This is NOT a workgroup. It is a FUN group. I will regularly release freebies for kids and cute toons and these will be exclusive to the Club members. There are already a few freebies available for Kit, Dennis and Toon Baby.

DAZ Studio, Poser 4 and Poser 5+ users are welcome. Registration and participation is required (all members are expected to share a freebie each month). Rules are listed on the main page at http://ktclub.francemi.net/. If you agree with the rules, you are welcome!

We will have fun together!

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

judee3d ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2007 at 4:24 AM

Looks like a great idea, France! I'm a bit inundated with trying to re-do my site at the moment, but I hope to check in on this later when I'll have more time to play! :)

Francemi ( ) posted Mon, 13 August 2007 at 7:44 AM

You'd be welcome! My hopes for this Club is to have a place where we can have fun with 3D kids and cute toons and make new friends too.

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

MatrixWorkz ( ) posted Sat, 18 August 2007 at 6:46 PM

I'd join if the One freebie a month requirement wasn't there. I do freebies, but tend to do them in spurts and upload a bunch at one time. I don't do this monthly.

My Freebies

Francemi ( ) posted Sat, 18 August 2007 at 6:54 PM

That's ok MatrixWorkz, I am not forcing anyone to join. That rule is there because I don't want leechers that's all. A freebie can be anything from 2d texture tiles to complex Poser models. It is mostly so we see all members at least once a month. ;o)

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.