Fri, Sep 20, 1:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: OOPS I ordered something I already had purchased

mglant ( ) posted Fri, 07 September 2007 at 6:24 PM · edited Thu, 29 August 2024 at 6:57 PM

Dear Staff
I had just ordered this moments ago and realized I had gotten the Miki2 Babette at CP Paradise on August 1. Below are both invoices.  Any chance I can get a refund or apply amount to another product.

Thanks
Mick Glant

-------- Renderosity order---------------

Order#: 111270930
Date: 2007-09-07

--------- CP Order on August 1--------------

Order: #1348470

Date: 08-01-2007 19:22:53

JeniferC ( ) posted Sat, 08 September 2007 at 12:36 PM

I have verified the duplicate purchases and issued an InStore credit to your account for that item.  You will see your account credit the next time you check-out.

Thanks!

Raindroptheelf ( ) posted Sat, 08 September 2007 at 1:29 PM

Hi , just read this one and wondered if you could delete the personal infomation about him out as it shows his telephone number and home address.
Sorry , do not mean to jump in like this but it is quite a risk.
Raindrop

JeniferC ( ) posted Sat, 08 September 2007 at 5:00 PM

Sorry I had overlooked that.  But, I agree, and I have removed it.  Thanks for checking that and making sure we removed it.

Thanks!  : )
Jenifer

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.