Sat, Aug 3, 9:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 7:14 am)

Subject: TransPoser2 "for Carrara 6"?

mickmca ( ) posted Thu, 13 September 2007 at 9:24 AM · edited Mon, 22 July 2024 at 11:57 PM

I just stumbled across an announcement that "TransPoser2 for Carrara 6" is available. With their usual clarity, DAZ concluded the announcement by saying that TransPoser2 was included in C5P. So what does that mean? That the product they are offering to sell me is something I already have (I bought C5P5.1 long before Eovia sold out to DAZ)? That TransPoser2 is the same code as what's in C5P, and all they've done is create hooks for C6? Is this a new improved product or another DAZ attempt to sell the promise of sizzle?

Anyone used this yet?
M

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Thu, 13 September 2007 at 9:44 AM

C5 Ts2 does not work in C6 .. check if you can get the free upgrade or you have to buy the new TS2 C6

C6 does NOT have Ts2 in it....

Chris

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Thu, 13 September 2007 at 2:25 PM

transposer2 doesn't work with poser 7, as mentioned above. it's a free install for those with a valid c5pro serial. some folks are alleging that transposer2 works o.k., but they haven't provided any evidence yet.

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Thu, 13 September 2007 at 2:29 PM

some folks are alleging that transposer2 works o.k., but they haven't
provided any evidence yet.

What do you mean ? work with P7 or works as is ?

With P7  Carrara sux completely
But C6 with TSp 2 and P6 work realy fine.....
C.

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

Morgano ( ) posted Thu, 13 September 2007 at 2:56 PM

I think that what DAZ are expecting is that Carrara 6 users who are also Poser users will set up Carrara to point to the Poser run-times and will construct scenes from the ground up in Carrara, rather than building them in Poser and importing them for rendering.

XENOPHONZ ( ) posted Thu, 13 September 2007 at 3:13 PM

Unless if I mis-read the announcements over at DAZ, it's my understanding that SR1 for Carrara will be geared to fixing the Poser import issues, among other items.  I would expect (hope) that this "fix" would include Poser 7 scene import.

Something To Do At 3:00AM 

wdupre ( ) posted Thu, 13 September 2007 at 3:14 PM · edited Thu, 13 September 2007 at 3:14 PM

Attached Link: http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/support/downloads/-/?product=car_plug

If you have the C5 or C5Pro version of transposer 2 you can download the C6 version for free here.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.