Sun, Sep 22, 1:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 8:54 am)

Subject: Power Pose Question

Heztia ( ) posted Thu, 18 October 2007 at 4:45 PM · edited Thu, 12 September 2024 at 8:36 AM

I need to ask a silly question.  How do you use the power pose? I have it but always pose manually.  I tried to use it the other day but it did nothing.

"KnowThyself And Be Ture, Let Karma Do The Rest"
Mystic Images Freebies

RHaseltine ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2007 at 8:35 AM

PowerPose (the palette with a picture of the current figure) or Active Pose (which was originally called PowerPose - switched on with the bone icon in the toolbar)?

Active pose, you have to drag in the viewport to move items and the figure adjusts (hit the shift key to switch a translate widget on/off). You can control what moves by pinning parts (hit the space bar with the part selected to pin/unpin, or use the Tool palette to control various options).

PowerPose has various little dots and squares on the figure proxy - drag one of those to pose the matching part(s).  

Heztia ( ) posted Fri, 19 October 2007 at 11:13 AM

Thanx so much I'll give it another try hugz Heztia

"KnowThyself And Be Ture, Let Karma Do The Rest"
Mystic Images Freebies

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.