Wed, Sep 4, 8:13 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Totally OT, for the cat lovers amongst us.

chohole ( ) posted Tue, 23 October 2007 at 1:08 PM · edited Tue, 23 July 2024 at 1:18 AM

This was posted over at Daz, but I thought I would share it with you

How The Cat Wakes You Up In The Morning!

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

dhama ( ) posted Tue, 23 October 2007 at 2:14 PM

Yes, it is funny. I actually posted this at the main community forum. :)

orbital ( ) posted Wed, 24 October 2007 at 2:33 AM

So true, our female cat does this.

http://joevinton.blogspot.com/

bikermouse ( ) posted Wed, 24 October 2007 at 3:54 AM

Yeah, that's pretty close !!!

vangogh ( ) posted Wed, 24 October 2007 at 8:45 AM

My cat does the same thing....I have permanet black eyes because of him!

bikermouse ( ) posted Thu, 25 October 2007 at 1:28 AM

Oh yeah ? Well, my cat makes me give her rides in what I guess you would call a hand basket right after she wakes me up, I feed her, get dressed and put on the coffee - in so doing she keeps me from being late for work thus insuring that I keep a roof over her head and  whiskas on her table.  

I read somewhere that cats would pay the rent if you let them - so far no luck with that!!! 

chohole ( ) posted Thu, 25 October 2007 at 11:07 AM

I don't know about paying rent, but I had one cat that would frequently go fetch his own dinner.......a nice skinned ready prepared fillet of white fish. To do this he had to cross a road, thread his way through a housing development, then another small road, an alleyway and cross the market square to the fish stall on the far side. He woulld choose his piece of fich and bring it home to eat. Oh and yes he would knock on the front door to be let in with it. THe one thing he forgot was tp pay for the fish.:lol:

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

rj001 ( ) posted Mon, 29 October 2007 at 3:21 AM

brilliant hahahah

Experience is no substitute for blind faith.

http://avalon2000.livejournal.com/ - My Art Blog

bikermouse ( ) posted Tue, 30 October 2007 at 2:27 AM

I showed Katrina the cat with the bat and she though it was funny ... the nearest open fish market is (or was) in San Frtancisco so I hope she doesn't read about the cat that goes shopping  and get any bright ideas !!! 

TheBryster ( ) posted Tue, 30 October 2007 at 7:44 AM
Forum Moderator

That's about the size of it.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.