Sun, Sep 22, 3:52 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 4:48 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Free stuff area not working!!

AGentleMuse ( ) posted Sun, 18 November 2007 at 5:02 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 3:48 AM

Hi,

I have tried a few times to upload a file today, through IE7 and AOHell it does not do anything at all for me is it down? or am I missing something? 

Thanks for your help 

Jen

SGT2005 ( ) posted Sun, 18 November 2007 at 5:25 PM

Hmmm..Not sure Jen,  all get a mail off to Jumpstart.

sgtprotex1@netscape.net

University of Pheonix Alumni 2008
AA Criminal Justice Degree
BA Criminal Justice Degree

Currently study in Parapsychology

SGT2005 ( ) posted Sun, 18 November 2007 at 5:30 PM

All get tech support in here ..Houston we have a problem :P .

sgtprotex1@netscape.net

University of Pheonix Alumni 2008
AA Criminal Justice Degree
BA Criminal Justice Degree

Currently study in Parapsychology

AGentleMuse ( ) posted Sun, 18 November 2007 at 5:46 PM

Thanks SGT005 

Jen :o)

bobbystahr ( ) posted Sun, 18 November 2007 at 10:08 PM

What exactly happens....a point form example would be helpful.. ...

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Sun, 18 November 2007 at 11:22 PM

Yup, we need to know exactly what happened when you got to the upload page..I have just run a test upload and it went thru with FF 2.0.

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

AGentleMuse ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2007 at 3:27 AM

Nothing happens lol! I fill in all the blanks, click on upload and nothing, no status bar at the bottom, just nothing! 
If no-one else is having a prblem which is the way it seems then maybe it is aohell? which seems to be reaching new lows lately!! (Apparently today I have no internet connection duh!!)  

pjz99 ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2007 at 4:38 AM

Just to be sure no junk is cached, you might go to the form and then Ctrl + F5 (windows) to force Internet Explorer to re-download the entire page?

My Freebies

Heztia ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2007 at 1:12 PM

I've had this problem before and I had to reload the page and it usally works.

"KnowThyself And Be Ture, Let Karma Do The Rest"
Mystic Images Freebies

AGentleMuse ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2007 at 1:47 PM

Thanks for the help and suggestions everyone!  I transferred the image over to the Mac and uploaded it  on there, it went through first go, no problem at all!  (The Mac is a new additiion so I'm not confortable using it all the time yet)

Heztia ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2007 at 2:08 PM

I think you'll find the Mac easier I miss mine so much

Mystic Images Freebies

bobbystahr ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2007 at 2:29 PM

Good to know you got that sorted out but I'm still curious why it wouldn't work on an intel machine, mine and Jumpstartme2's tests both worked fine.. ...

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

AGentleMuse ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2007 at 4:15 PM

Heztia, already I love the Mac, its only a little Mini Mac but it will grow, Vista has ensured that! (Yes I have a new Vista, it rarely gets turned on anymore and is what prompted me to start down the Mac route)

bobby I really can't say, perhaps as suggested a hard refresh was needed.  I just get so nervous when uploading so was just sort of psyching myself up to do just that when I thought to try on the Mac and it really was a breeze on there, it will be getting used more and more

Heztia ( ) posted Mon, 19 November 2007 at 9:10 PM

Oh my Vista! I heard that's got so many problems I have XP SP2 it stresses me all the time I can't imagine going to Vista I'd probally smash my PC lol If I could afford it I'd go back to a Mac in a heart beat!

Mystic Images Freebies

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.