Wed, Sep 25, 3:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 25 1:55 am)

Subject: Pbooost Problems stupid questions

Taria ( ) posted Tue, 11 December 2007 at 8:43 PM · edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 3:35 AM

I have so many right now it's not funny...

one is that I have doubles of all my pbooost "poser" files, which I have tried to uninstall and reinstall twice before and it didn't work I still have doubles of all my files in Pbooost

two: poser isn't reading the pboost file that I have set for it to read. did a search and made sure it was the right one for it to work, still doesn’t work, not sure what file it is reading because the new sky car I got today isn't in the folder at all even though it says it is, in fact it says it's in 4 different folders that it didn't need to be in. so I'm confused.

three: I can't switch banks cause of some FAT32 having to convert over to a NTFS and when I tried it wouldn't let me. I could've have done that wrong but I'm not sure and I'm sort of nervous about doing that since you can't go back if you need the FAT32 for something else.

any help would be great on how to solve this.

I have poser 4 with pro pack on XP vista and Pbooost 1 since I can't find 2 and I have asked the owner for help about 4 months ago and never got a reply. so either he has given up on helping anyone who asks the same stupid questions over and over and decided to not answer my stupid questions anymore or who knows...

I can't afford to buy anything at this moment, I have no credit card or the money, I have over 16 G of stuff that I can't use cause poser won't read the files in Pbooost. I don't want to put these on my C drive where Poser is located since I don't have 16G left of that drive, so it's on my external where I have over 30 G's of space hence why I use Pbooost. They worked before and I never had problems with it until 4 months ago, I can't use anything in my poser files and it's sort of making me mad, cause I can't do my work with out the objects that go with them to load up. 

I know this sounds hateful and I'm sorry but I'm blaming my attitude on my meds right now and the fact that I have been trying to get this to work all day and it's not working. I think I'm entitled to be a bit upset since most of the poser community has black balled me and most people who use to talk to me don't talk to me anymore. so frustration has set in. sorry if I offended anyone.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 11 December 2007 at 10:29 PM

I'm really surprised Hogwarden hasn't answered your mail.  I've dealt with him in the past and he's very helpful.  Try mailing him again and see what happens.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Taria ( ) posted Wed, 12 December 2007 at 4:30 PM

I did a few times before the site got changed and still nothing and your right he normally is very helpfull, he's helped in the past that's why I love using his stuff and I adore this program cause it saved my runtime.. it was a mess before he came up with it. I was thrilled that I was able to get it and I used it ever since it came out but now I'm having these problems and I don't know how to fix them. 

I just wish I could fix this without having to uninstall it and be with out any room for anything. My list would be so long it would take an hour to find just one figure, know what I mean?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.