Fri, Sep 20, 3:59 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 4:48 pm)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Merry Christmas One and All!

adamthwaites ( ) posted Fri, 21 December 2007 at 2:24 AM · edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 9:44 AM

Merry Christmas guys!

I hope you all have a wonderful and magical Christmas with your family and fiends!

Thank you very much for your support of my work this year and you can look forward to some nice freebies and great products from me again next year!

Sorry but no freebie today cos it's the first day of my Christmas hols and I need a break :), in the meantime there's plenty for you to go at though at:

http://www.most-digital-creations.com/freestuff.htm

Happy holidays and thanks again to you all.

Cheers

Ad

www.most-digital-creations.com

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Fri, 21 December 2007 at 3:57 AM

You have a fantastic holiday as well! And thanks for all the great stuff! :thumbupboth:

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

bobbystahr ( ) posted Fri, 21 December 2007 at 9:13 AM

Thanx Ad and a very merry to you and yours as well...nice community spirit all year long...no need for an apology for not having a Christmas Special...it's Christmas all year long with members like youreself for most of us.. ...

Once in a while I look around,
I see a sound
and try to write it down
Sometimes they come out very soft
Tinkling light sound
The Sun comes up again

Alisa ( ) posted Fri, 21 December 2007 at 10:49 AM

With all your freebies, it's Christmas all year round :-).  Happy holidays! 

Cheers,
Alisa

RETIRED HiveWire 3D QAV Director

Indoda ( ) posted Fri, 21 December 2007 at 10:52 AM

And a very Merry Christmas to you too - enjoy your holiday - thank you for your wonderful freebies

The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Albert Einstein

Indoda

leather-guy ( ) posted Fri, 21 December 2007 at 1:45 PM

I add my thanks and appreciations as well - Besides your generous and amazingly varied freebies, I especially like the celebrity morphs available in the store at your site.

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Fri, 21 December 2007 at 2:32 PM

o.k.,, thx fr all the stuff and have an happy xmas, adam.

AlteredKitty ( ) posted Fri, 21 December 2007 at 3:47 PM

From me too, a HUGE 'thank you' for all your incredibly generous freebies throughout the year .

Have a wonderful Holiday - you've earned it :)  ___ali x

My Renderosity Store

TheKatster ( ) posted Mon, 24 December 2007 at 4:53 AM

I would personally like to thank Adam for all his quality free items.. I just love going to your site and seeing what else is available, I especially love your poses and I used one in an image I posed in my gallery (of one picture..lol) here...   it's one of your contortionist poses http://www.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/index.php?image_id=1572127 ... thank you and Season's Greetings.. Kathryn aka thekatster

martial ( ) posted Mon, 24 December 2007 at 2:06 PM

Also un gros merci for all your stuff

Acadia ( ) posted Mon, 24 December 2007 at 5:31 PM

Merry Christmas to you :)

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

mullman ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2007 at 4:19 PM

Thanks for all you do for the community. Hope your break serves you well and that you and yours enjoy the holidays.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.