Wed, Jul 3, 1:58 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 02 3:11 pm)

Subject: Face room support

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 21 December 2007 at 8:44 PM · edited Sun, 02 June 2024 at 11:49 AM
Site Admin

I'm wanting to use the face room for morphing Judy but it says she's not supported (in poser7). I know it can be done with p5. Why can't I do it inp7? Is there something I need to do first or is she just not supported anymore?

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

MatrixWorkz ( ) posted Fri, 21 December 2007 at 10:46 PM

Judy is still supported in Poser 7. What you're probably running into is the fact that Poser has a bad habit of loosing the ability to recognise figures that have been saved after they've already been in the faceroom once. It saves them with totally new OBJ files which are no longer recognised as the original figure.

My Freebies

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 22 December 2007 at 8:20 AM
Site Admin

What do I do t fix this, work around it., or what ever so I can get Judy to look like I want?

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

MatrixWorkz ( ) posted Sat, 22 December 2007 at 1:44 PM

Start with a freshly loaded Judy who hasn't been in the faceroom before and she should work just fine. That's only if the problem you're experiencing is the one that I described. If you're having trouble getting a completely faceroom virgined Judy to work in the faceroom fresh from the library, I don't know the answer.

My Freebies

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.