Sat, Sep 21, 6:13 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Little small black "lines" in rendering

Schunken ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2008 at 3:13 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 1:45 AM

file_397079.jpg

Hello...

when I render in Poser in the Firefly engines at Final Settings i often have 1-3 little black lines in the final rendering.....see above example....

they  can be vertically...and horizontally

Anybody know why this happen and how to avoid? It drives me mad render a Scene 20 minutes and than get this :(

Andreas

chris1972 ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2008 at 3:59 PM

I have the same issue. I have noticed while watching the image render, those black lines appear at the edges of the little render box ( I'm not sure if thats what you call it but the image renders one little box at a time) maybe trying a smaller bucket size (under manual render settings max bucket size) I don't know if that will fix the problem, I usually use the healing brush on them in photoshop. 
I will be curious to see what others say, thanks for the post.
Chris

stewer ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2008 at 4:22 PM

Try setting small displacement bounds, like 0.2 or so in the render settings.

linkdink ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2008 at 4:26 PM

Try setting small displacement bounds, like 0.2 or so in the render settings.<

Yes, this fixes flat surfaces for me, like a square background. I don't usually get those artifacts on curved surfaces, like V3 or clothing.

Gallery

Schunken ( ) posted Tue, 08 January 2008 at 8:58 AM

Thanks much!

I will try this!

Andreas

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.