Wed, Sep 4, 8:03 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: OT..probably quite old, but thought provoking

chohole ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2008 at 2:51 PM · edited Wed, 31 July 2024 at 10:46 PM

Attached Link: http://www.xplane.com/examples/dyk/dyk-flash.html

Was just sent this link

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

TheBryster ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2008 at 5:24 PM
Forum Moderator

Very thought provoking indeed.
And thanks!

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

bikermouse ( ) posted Tue, 04 March 2008 at 1:12 AM · edited Tue, 04 March 2008 at 1:20 AM

. . . Almost as thought provoking as the ad I watched today on how to make 20k a month using this guy's plan. The guy wanted us to trust him so he showed us his bank statements to show us how rich he was. He said he was going to show us his home so we would trust him. o.k. I bit sort of (I gave him Bryster's e-mail address instead of my own - just kidding B-man!!!). So he went on and on about how simple his method was and how risk free. I started to get suspicious when he said his girlfriend (who we never see) was sick and we couldn't go inside. Yeah right !! instead he takes us into his garage and starts the engines of his two rather extravagant cars -a Viper and a Mustang. I think he must have left them running too long with the garage door closed because the next thing I know he wants us to dig into "Mr Visa" and "Mr. Master Charge"  to give him $3000.00  to let him build a website what he previously stated he'd do for free and charge us $50.00  for software that  he had also previously stated was free.  Yes,  after the garage incident his whole demeanor  changed. Dr Hyde  and Mr Hyde-er  he was. Now instead of telling  us hey I'll take care of everything it was gi'me gi'me gi'me ... well it was at this point that I tapped my heals three times and stated"There's no place like Rome ... There's No place like Nome , there's no pace bike poem " . . . well live and learn; that's an hour and a half I'll never get back !!!

skiwillgee ( ) posted Tue, 04 March 2008 at 9:02 AM · edited Tue, 04 March 2008 at 9:03 AM

I am afraid I am left behind.  This is scary stuff with the expotentially changing times.  Nothing will be accepted as true or truth before long.

I read an article today that astronomers are now saying our historic view of our solar system is no longe valid. ( the old version was there are two divisions of the system: first the geological solid planets consisting of Mercury, Venus, Earth and Mars; second are the gas giants).  Pluto has been demoted to a third class of planetiods.

The article went on to say there are several Plutonian type bodies now identified and there will perhaps be as many as 1.000 yet to be identified and as many as a trillion comets orbiting our sun.

TheBryster ( ) posted Tue, 04 March 2008 at 10:38 AM
Forum Moderator

* and as many as a trillion comets orbiting our sun.

• :b_nervous:Everybody duck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

bikermouse ( ) posted Tue, 04 March 2008 at 9:52 PM

Not to mention all the hundreds of millions of Comets in junkyards - ah by now they've probably all been compacted and recycled. Just think . . . your new super mitchubichi/volkswagon/lexus/ford could contain metal that was once in a Comet.  I never owned a Ford Comet but I did have a Mercury Meteor - (Six of one ...)

tom271 ( ) posted Wed, 05 March 2008 at 11:45 AM

and the times they are a changing....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.