Mon, Sep 9, 3:58 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 1:12 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: With the parting of the ways

bhoins ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 9:08 PM · edited Thu, 29 August 2024 at 8:06 PM

With the parting of the ways between Renderosity and CP, is there a way I can get an update to a product offered at Renderosity?

StaceyG ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 9:24 PM

Please email store@renderosity.com from the email address you used at Content Paradise to purchase and ask to have your Content Paradise purchases transferred to your Renderosity account.

Thanks

bhoins ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 9:35 PM

Thanks E-Mail sent.

infinity10 ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2008 at 1:39 AM

HI,

I too would like to transfer my items over, but I have so many.  Would Renderosity need a complete listing as well, in addition to an email from the address used at CP ?

Eternal Hobbyist

bhoins ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2008 at 8:26 AM

They handled my entire purchase list very quickly and efficiently.

Excellent customer service. I won't miss shopping at CP.

MarianneR ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2008 at 12:08 PM

StaceyG:

Thank you very much for transferring my purchases :)
And quickly too!

infinity10 ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2008 at 12:34 PM

Mine worked fine as well.  Than you very much.

Eternal Hobbyist

StaceyG ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2008 at 12:16 PM · edited Fri, 25 April 2008 at 12:19 PM

The problem was the email that you used on Content Paradise is different from the one used on Renderosity which caused the issue of not being able to match up and know what account your CP purchases needed to be transferred to.

We had asked in the Front Page article about this to make sure your Renderosity account profile email address matched the one used at CP, and for your account this was not the case.

Please understand that we made this service available as a courtesy to our Renderosity members that purchased items from Content Paradise. From the terms of your Content Paradise purchases, you had only 30 days to redownload any of your purchases from the date of the CP and Renderosity split.  We wanted to help all Content Paradise buyers out if possible by doing some special programming to allow us to transfer purchases but the emails needed to line up for security reasons and for the ability to transfer the purchases.

If you can please email me from the Renderosity email address you have registered with our site giving me the Content Paradise information and your Renderosity Username, then I'll be happy to try and get this worked out for you.  (stacey@bondware.com )

Below is the information from the Front Page article that was posted about this.

*Due to the terms of our dissolution with Content Paradise, they have decided to cease support for any Renderosity products sold there effective March 31st, 2008. What does this mean for you as a former CP customer? Originally this meant that the product you purchased would no longer be available for download - a feature for products purchased directly through Renderosity.

We care for all of our customers, so we took the initiative to make sure as many CP customers as possible got the support they would normally receive. We have created a way to 'match' orders made on CP to Renderosity orders, so that all your CP purchases will now be listed under* My Account*.

If you want your Content Paradise orders transfered to your Renderosity account, you will have to email store@renderosity.com from the email address you used at Content Paradise and it will have to match the email address you have listed on your Renderosity account.

Unforunately, if the email address you used at CP doesn't match the one you have here, there is no way for us to verify the orders. If your email here doesn't match, you can update that information in your* My Profile *section.

Thanks

McGrandpa ( ) posted Sat, 26 April 2008 at 10:06 AM

Stacey,

I apologise for my rudeness.  I would prefer to delete two paragraphs in my previous post.  It won't change the fact I was rude in the first place.  I'm sorry I spoke that way, I hope you'll forgive me.

Michael

My 66th Birthday PC Build (July 1, 2020) :  named BadMoonRYZEN!, W10Pro x64, Octal Core RYZEN7 X3700 4.05 GHz, 64GB DDR4 RAM, GeForce RTX 3060 - 12GB GDDR6, PP2014, PP 11, P12, PS-CS4 Extended & Vue 2024.

McG.

McGrandpa ( ) posted Sat, 26 April 2008 at 10:11 AM

Quote - The problem was the email that you used on Content Paradise is different from the one used on Renderosity which caused the issue of not being able to match up and know what account your CP purchases needed to be transferred to.

We had asked in the Front Page article about this to make sure your Renderosity account profile email address matched the one used at CP, and for your account this was not the case.

Please understand that we made this service available as a courtesy to our Renderosity members that purchased items from Content Paradise. From the terms of your Content Paradise purchases, you had only 30 days to redownload any of your purchases from the date of the CP and Renderosity split.  We wanted to help all Content Paradise buyers out if possible by doing some special programming to allow us to transfer purchases but the emails needed to line up for security reasons and for the ability to transfer the purchases.

If you can please email me from the Renderosity email address you have registered with our site giving me the Content Paradise information and your Renderosity Username, then I'll be happy to try and get this worked out for you.  (stacey@bondware.com )

snip

Stacey,
All Renderosity items I purchased at CP are now in my Renderosity Account.   Transfer is Done.

Thank you so much for your trouble, and your patience with me.

Best Regards,
Michael

My 66th Birthday PC Build (July 1, 2020) :  named BadMoonRYZEN!, W10Pro x64, Octal Core RYZEN7 X3700 4.05 GHz, 64GB DDR4 RAM, GeForce RTX 3060 - 12GB GDDR6, PP2014, PP 11, P12, PS-CS4 Extended & Vue 2024.

McG.

StaceyG ( ) posted Sat, 26 April 2008 at 2:34 PM

I deleted your post as per your request.  Please don't worry about how you came across as we understand your frustration.

I am so glad I could get this all taken care of for you. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to ask.

Have a great weekend.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.