Sat, Aug 3, 3:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 3:05 am)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: The first Vittorio 4.2 Freebie! Casual Baseball - Part 1!

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 13 April 2008 at 10:59 PM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 10:39 PM

Attached Link: http://home.comcast.net/~pdxjims/Vit42Baseball1.zip

file_404131.jpg

With Vittorio 4.2's release, it's time for some more free Vittorio clothing!

This set consists of a pair of jeans, a muscle top, and shoes and socks. All of these are hyperconforming to V4 with the Vittorio morphs, and will also fit V4's base.

In the next day or so, look for the second part of the Casual Baseball set!

RAMWorks ( ) posted Mon, 14 April 2008 at 1:08 AM

Thanks so much Jim, much appreciated! 😄

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

mathman ( ) posted Mon, 14 April 2008 at 3:32 AM

Woohoo. Thanks Jim !

TheKatster ( ) posted Mon, 14 April 2008 at 4:39 AM

Thank you so much.. it looks great!

pdxjims ( ) posted Mon, 14 April 2008 at 9:33 AM

Oh gods. I forgot the object files in the zip. I fixed it! Just redownload!

Sorry for the mistake... I guess the weather was so nice here it affected my poor 'illte mind :)

pjz99 ( ) posted Mon, 14 April 2008 at 12:14 PM

I remember the huge set of free clothing you released initially, you're really crazy generous.  Thanks very much.

My Freebies

pdxjims ( ) posted Mon, 14 April 2008 at 12:47 PM

Oh... all the old ones...

You can get them here until OKCRandy gets the Vittorio downloads setup again:

http://home.comcast.net/~pdxjims/vittorio_4_freebies.htm

I think I've got all of them there. If you see that I'm missing any, let me know :)

...working on some baseball extras now. Textures, a bat and ball, a base... maybe a new t-shirt.. some shorts.. look for the next set late this week, and another late this weekend. I'm pretty sure that one will be my Scottish set...

RAMWorks ( ) posted Mon, 14 April 2008 at 2:21 PM

Are you going to include a "cup" morph to make the crotch poke out like there is a cup being worn??  One of the only reasons I like baseball... seeing those cute menzes sporting their fine forms in those tight uniforms and those pooched out crotches.  How delightful!! 🤤

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

pdxjims ( ) posted Mon, 14 April 2008 at 7:22 PM

Oh gods. I had one! But I deleted it while I was doing the hyper conforming!

hmmm...

RAMWorks ( ) posted Mon, 14 April 2008 at 8:56 PM

hmmmm mmmmm

---Wolff On The Prowl---

My Store is HERE

My Freebies are HERE  

OKCRandy ( ) posted Sat, 19 April 2008 at 12:21 PM · edited Sat, 19 April 2008 at 12:24 PM

Quote - Oh... all the old ones...

You can get them here until OKCRandy gets the Vittorio downloads setup again:

http://home.comcast.net/~pdxjims/vittorio_4_freebies.htm

I think I've got all of them there. If you see that I'm missing any, let me know :)

...working on some baseball extras now. Textures, a bat and ball, a base... maybe a new t-shirt.. some shorts.. look for the next set late this week, and another late this weekend. I'm pretty sure that one will be my Scottish set...

All of the older version clothes for Vittorio 4 are available in the Members only section at OKC Design Group » Members Only » Vittorio 4 Freebies

The Vittorio 4.2 versions will be available there as soon as the phpBB3 Downloads module is ready. No date for the release yet, but author says about two weeks.

Cheers
Randy

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.