Fri, Sep 20, 12:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:16 am)

Subject: Daz People Folder

Blue_Boy ( ) posted Fri, 09 May 2008 at 12:03 AM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 7:39 AM

Hi to all

In preferences/poser content directories of daz studio i ran a serch and installed poser 7 folder into daz studio. This put a folder  in the content but when i opened poser i cold not find the daz people folder there where i was told it would be.
can someone please tell me what it is i have not done for this filder to show in poser?
many thanx

DaveF ( ) posted Sat, 10 May 2008 at 9:36 PM

Okay, you're viewing your content in DazStudio as Show Folders as List, correct?

I just switched over to that view and am presented with two folders within the first content column: DAZStudio and content. The DAZSTudio folder contains all of your DAZStudio-optimized files, and the content folder contains your Poser-optimized files. When I click on the content folder in the Contents tab, the next column displays the standard Poser fair (Figures, Poses, Faces, Hair, Hands, Props, Lights, Camera). I was able to find my Daz People folder under the Figures directory.

I guess I'm a little confused as to what your problem is. 

Are you linking and external Poser Runtime to DazStudio or are you linking to the internal Runtime folder within DazStudio's content folder?

Under Preferences/Directories, is the path to your content correct? The default setting is to find DazStudio content first — then you have to click on the bar that reads "Daz Studio Content Directories" and select "Poser Content Directories" from the drop-down menu. Once again, check the pathway to your Poser content to ensure it's correct. 

If you've checked both directory pathways and feel they are both correct, then you should have no trouble finding the Daz People folder. The only thing I can think of that would cause this is that you don't have any Poser content installed. 

Does it appear that I'm understanding the problem correctly, or am I still not grasping your problem?

Regards,

Dave Frohmader (Nagus)

DAZ Studio for Beginners Tutorials

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.