Wed, Sep 18, 1:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: Occlusion Master and Unimesh realism Kit Problem in Smith Micro Poser7

Lenora2 ( ) posted Fri, 25 July 2008 at 8:27 PM · edited Wed, 18 September 2024 at 1:29 PM

I just upgraded my Poser7 to SR3 and, yesterday, while trying to use OclusionMaster in a render I got this error in the script screen:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:E frontierPoser 7RuntimePythonposerScriptsWacrosUserDefinedOcclusionMaster.py", line 338, in ?
    MatDlg = MaterialsDlg(tk)
  File "D:E frontierPoser 7RuntimePythonposerScriptsWacrosUserDefinedOcclusionMaster.py", line 70, in init
    Label(self.HelpFrame, text='HELP', font=f).grid(row=0, col=0,sticky="w")
  File "D:E frontierPoser 7RuntimePythonliblib-tkTkinter.py", line 1790, in grid_configure
    self.tk.call(
_tkinter.TclError: ambiguous option "-col": must be -column, -columnspan, -in, -ipadx, -ipady, -padx, -pady, -row, -rowspan, or -sticky

I tryied changing the script code, bud as looking trough the code I saw everything was as it should be, so I got confused...

UnimeshRealismkit is also doing a similar error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:E frontierPoser 7RuntimePythonposerScriptsWacrosUserDefinedUnimeshRealismKit.py", line 1566, in ?
    SkinShader = SkinShaderDlg(tk)
  File "D:E frontierPoser 7RuntimePythonposerScriptsWacrosUserDefinedUnimeshRealismKit.py", line 1096, in init
    Label(self.StatusFrame, text='Selected Figure  : ').grid(row=0, col=0, sticky="e")
  File "D:E frontierPoser 7RuntimePythonliblib-tkTkinter.py", line 1790, in grid_configure
    self.tk.call(
_tkinter.TclError: ambiguous option "-col": must be -column, -columnspan, -in, -ipadx, -ipady, -padx, -pady, -row, -rowspan, or -sticky

Actually they are kinda the same, but better put more than less info in the post.

I hope someone helps me, Altough I have V4Realism Kit I still use Aiko3 a lot in my renders, and Occlusion Master is already a great tool itself, I don't want to loose them.

Thanks already.

adp001 ( ) posted Fri, 25 July 2008 at 8:33 PM

The newer Python version updates Tkinter. Now each
... .grid(row=0, col=0, sticky="e")

must be changed to:
 ... .grid(row=0, column=0, sticky="e")

Lenora2 ( ) posted Fri, 25 July 2008 at 8:54 PM

Mine is alredy like this

copy of the grid line:

self.ButtonFrame.grid(row=3,column=0,columnspan=3,sticky="ew")

bagginsbill ( ) posted Fri, 25 July 2008 at 9:05 PM · edited Fri, 25 July 2008 at 9:06 PM

No it isn't already like this. Maybe in one place, but that's not the place it is talking about.

Look at the error it is showing you what line exactly:

File "D:E frontierPoser 7RuntimePythonposerScriptsWacrosUserDefinedUnimeshRealismKit.py", line 1096, in init
    Label(self.StatusFrame, text='Selected Figure  : ').grid(row=0, col=0, sticky="e")

It says right there, line 1096, col=0

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)

ockham ( ) posted Fri, 25 July 2008 at 9:08 PM

There are typically many lines with row and col.  You'll need to change
all of them.  If you have a good word processor, you should be able
to do a "search and replace all" command, to change all

col=

to

column=

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

Lenora2 ( ) posted Fri, 25 July 2008 at 9:15 PM

well, gona try it out after my actuall render ends... alredy changed the col= to column= with txt viewer, hope it works ^_^'

Santel ( ) posted Fri, 25 July 2008 at 9:35 PM

If you purchased them here, re-download your purchases, I believe the latest have been updated.

Regards...

nruddock ( ) posted Fri, 25 July 2008 at 9:55 PM

Attached Link: http://physicalc-software.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137

> Quote - ... I believe the latest have been updated.

Post by the author detailing which scripts have been updated.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.