Fri, Sep 20, 2:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 12:11 am)

Subject: how do i change the render default in 2.2

DigitalDreamsDS ( ) posted Thu, 31 July 2008 at 6:16 PM · edited Wed, 28 August 2024 at 7:39 PM

Attached Link: My web site

Ok, whenever i go to render, the default is having the render save directly as an image.... I don't want that, I want to set it to render in the view port..... and keep it that way. But every time I load Studio, I have to change it. How do I get it to stay?

KatFeete ( ) posted Thu, 31 July 2008 at 7:43 PM

I believe this is a bug in the current DAZ version. Previously Daz saved render settings. It's been annoying me as well.

One option is the Render Setup Storage plugin:

www.nightstone.com/~guandalug/DAZFreebies/plugins.php

Which is useful even without the bug if you're changing a lot of stuff in the Render Settings. If all you're changing is the render target, though, you're probably better off waiting for the next stable Daz version (assuming that's not a contradiction in terms....)

DigitalDreamsDS ( ) posted Thu, 31 July 2008 at 11:49 PM

I have studio 2.2..... but when i went to the site to see if there was another version..... the version went back down lmao

casey42 ( ) posted Thu, 31 July 2008 at 11:54 PM

Version 2.3.3.25beta is available through the forums over at DAZ

DigitalDreamsDS ( ) posted Sat, 02 August 2008 at 5:54 AM

Ok this is weird...
I uninstalled studio and installed an older one, well i tried opening something i saved and ended up having to put 2.2 back on.... now it saves my render settings..... weird!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.