Fri, Sep 20, 10:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: FerryMan Fractal new version is available now

spanzhang ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2008 at 3:44 AM · edited Sat, 31 August 2024 at 3:19 PM

Hi all,

I just updated the website of ferrymanfractal.com to hold the newest version of FMF. I'll make some tutorials and post them there. Thanks!

tresamie ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2008 at 5:29 PM

Thanks for letting us know!  I read the directions on the download page saying that you have to create an account before using the software, but there were no directions telling you how to do that.  Does the program open with a registration splash page or something?

~Viv

Fractals will always amaze me!

spanzhang ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2008 at 8:06 PM

Yes, Viv. You can register an account at the splash window. The registration is totally free. In fact, the whole program is totally free to use. To register is only means to open the door of uploading works directly from the program to the website of cgpad.com. Currently cgpad.com is in Chinese. I did no translation to the pages. But I'm planning to do it now.

protean-form ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2008 at 9:29 PM

Hi, Spanzhang,

Will you be providing sample files for this version of your program?

Regards,

spanzhang ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2008 at 9:57 PM

I will write many tutorials on how to use this program. This is something better than sample files, I think.

protean-form ( ) posted Sun, 31 August 2008 at 10:14 PM

Great. Thank you. I think that both would be helpful.  A sample file or two would allow us to play with it until you post the turtorial...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.