Sat, Oct 5, 9:22 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 1:56 pm)

Subject: Need help with Magic:Arcane

ValisArca ( ) posted Tue, 30 December 2008 at 7:54 PM · edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 8:45 PM

I saw that item in the store and I knew I couldent resist....I had to have it!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=68172&Start=61&TopID=11219.34536.

However upon loading it into my DAZ it can't seem to find any of the files when I try to load the disks or glowing balls.

Any help would be great.

Thanks ^_^

JenX ( ) posted Tue, 30 December 2008 at 8:07 PM

First, have you downloaded the update file he's linked to on the product page?

Second...I'm not sure how well this will work in DAZ|Studio.  By the looks of it, it's mostly based on Poser's Shader nodes, which don't translate well into Studio.  You may be able to tweak the materials with shaders and things, but not right out of the box.

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

ValisArca ( ) posted Tue, 30 December 2008 at 8:27 PM · edited Tue, 30 December 2008 at 8:38 PM

Ahhh ok...I shall download the update....also I asked here a while back and a fiew people told me it sould be ok in DS I'd just need to tweak some textures.

I hope I can get it to work it's so lovely. T_T

Edit: Ohh the update did fix it! Hurrah! I'll fiddle with the shaders and see if I can get that lovely glow to work now. ^_^

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.