Tue, Oct 22, 4:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:46 pm)

Subject: Poser content into D/S

DreamWeaver_Designs ( ) posted Mon, 12 January 2009 at 1:19 AM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 5:11 AM

Hi just started with daz (got peeved with poser) its probably right in front of me but can any one point out how to get my poser stuff into D/S please any help much appreciated

infinity10 ( ) posted Mon, 12 January 2009 at 1:26 AM

Just IMPORT instead of trying to open the darn things from the content menu.

Eternal Hobbyist

TheHalfdragon ( ) posted Mon, 12 January 2009 at 1:54 AM

or you could copy your poser runtime into your d/s content file and then you would be able to use all except poser materials and dynamic cloth/hair/props straight from your d/s content menu

Magick_Lady ( ) posted Mon, 12 January 2009 at 5:22 AM

I just let Daz search for poser content , then apply then accept

q

RHaseltine ( ) posted Mon, 12 January 2009 at 8:29 AM

Edit>preferences>Directories
Click the button at the top, "DAZ Studio Content Directories", and pick "Poser Content Directories"
Click Add
Select your Poser folder and click Accept.
Repeat for any external Runtimes you have (pick the folder that holds the folder called "Runtime" in each case)
Click Accept
Now, if you want to use the Content manager, click the triangle button at the extreme top-right of the Content palette and do a Search to add your files to the database, in the Unassigned section, or alternatively click the same button and check one of the two View folders as options to get a layout based one how your content folders are arranged, more like the Poser library panel.

TheHalfdragon ( ) posted Mon, 12 January 2009 at 10:51 AM

k Richard wins lol.... i only have d/s so i just add all poser content i have to my runtime so it's just one two content menus (have my runtimes on two hdd's)

DreamWeaver_Designs ( ) posted Mon, 12 January 2009 at 10:26 PM

Thank you all, like I said it was right in front of me!! lol

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.