Thu, Sep 19, 6:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 5:58 pm)

Subject: Stuck at a stand still

Jasonh04 ( ) posted Wed, 11 February 2009 at 10:25 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 6:29 PM

file_424033.jpg

Well guys due to my lack of money because of the ression costing me my job...I'm gonna have to put a holt for now on my work. Every dress I try to find requiers that I get the morphing fantasy dress for either v3 or v4. Since I lack money due to rent...this could cause a problem. I just thought that I should let people know. I may not stop but it will definatly slow me down.

My wishlist

Morhping fantasy dress V4, v3

Hair styles for V4 V3.

That is all i wish.

Thank you guys agian for your help. I won't be posting much either because I don't want to trouble you guys with my problems. Thanks for all teh advice nad help ^_^ much love to you all that helped.

jefsview ( ) posted Wed, 11 February 2009 at 11:16 PM

Nice render with some great lighting.

Have you checked out 9mbi's site? They're always giving away free dresses... lots of free dresses.

Just a thought.

-- Jeff

Jasonh04 ( ) posted Wed, 11 February 2009 at 11:32 PM

Well, what I see alot of is textures that require morphing fantasy dress, because i wanted to make a valentinesday picture useing a elf theme. But all the elf style dres requiers it. >_> I've even checked my bit torrent site and they don't have it either. but i will check out that link. Still trying to find good clothes for my m3 and m4 but right now I'm focusing on a fantasy dress. My creativity is running out lol.

Touchwood ( ) posted Thu, 12 February 2009 at 12:21 AM

I'm pretty sure that the morphing fantasy dress was a free givaway on one of the 3DWorld cover disks a few months back. Can't remember what  issue at the moment but I know I grabbed it even though I don't use it. 

Jasonh04 ( ) posted Thu, 12 February 2009 at 12:27 AM

Touch is there anyway to zip it and place it on an upload site for me to download? I mean if its ok.

Touchwood ( ) posted Thu, 12 February 2009 at 12:43 AM

Not sure if redistribution is allowed in the terms. I will however go through the issues I have to see which issue it was. Back issues can be ordered which includes the CD I believe.

Jasonh04 ( ) posted Thu, 12 February 2009 at 12:57 AM

oh ok thanks touch. and BTW poser 7 pro is so annoying >_< for some reason when I extracted files using win .rar they don't want to nest properly...so stuff gets lost and certain files, like my M3 hairs..the flowing ones you can get off sharecg when i select them a window pops up saying that it can't find the file and asks me to look for it manialy. Also if I click on a pair of pants and they don't show up...dose that mean they are a texture and not a mesh. if you would like to talk more...maybe hep me out with stuff. We could exchange IM's my yahoo is Bicora_the_wolf.

thanks again

wolf359 ( ) posted Thu, 12 February 2009 at 4:55 AM

Get you priorities in order !!!
unless that" fantasy dress for poser V-chick" is going to help you get you$$$work$$ forget about it for now.

My website

YouTube Channel

Jasonh04 ( ) posted Thu, 12 February 2009 at 12:15 PM

Great news everyone!. Thanks to my best friend she got me a copy of the 3D world that had the V4MFD I'm set to download al the dresses I've been looking at,  ^_^ I love her so much...Thank Raven!!

Jasonh04 ( ) posted Thu, 12 February 2009 at 2:04 PM

if its not one thing its another. Dose anyone know why the textures for the MFD dress I download won't show up, >_< I think they are nesting wrong

Any ideas

RedPhantom ( ) posted Thu, 12 February 2009 at 8:31 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

wolf..chill there's only so many hours a day you can hunt for a job. Hobbies can help relieve stress and not worry needlessly. Many start drinking or doing drugs. Poser is a safer addiction.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Jasonh04 ( ) posted Thu, 12 February 2009 at 8:47 PM

Thanks red...things haven't been good for me and it has been a hard time. Thanks for sticking up for me.

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 13 February 2009 at 9:19 PM
Site Admin Online Now!

you're welcome jasonh04.

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.