Thu, Sep 19, 6:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 6:38 pm)

Subject: Where are my files

Jasonh04 ( ) posted Thu, 12 February 2009 at 2:28 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 6:39 PM

I just recently added some textures for Morphing fnatasy dress...Nothing is showing up. could anyone help.

Holler ( ) posted Thu, 12 February 2009 at 3:17 PM

Hey Jasonh04, did your the files come as a zip or as a Daz installer. If they are in zip from use your zip program to open the zip. If you browse into the folders in the zip (using your zip program as a viewer) you should be able to see the path used to install the mat pose files and  textures. My guess is that they will be in the pose folder of the runtime you unzipped them to. If they came as a Daz installer it's not as easy to figure but again look in you pose folder as a start.

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 12 February 2009 at 6:35 PM

Unless your textures must be applied in the material room.  You have not given us enough information about how you installed your file; if you provide the details, we can assist you better.

Morkonan ( ) posted Thu, 12 February 2009 at 7:14 PM

Quote - I just recently added some textures for Morphing fnatasy dress...Nothing is showing up. could anyone help.

Go download P3DO from http://www.senosoft.com/  It's Free.

It's also available here in the Free Stuff area.

Aside from all the cool, nifty things that it does (which is A LOT), it will tell you what files something uses.  So, you can select a cr2 and it will list all the object, texture and material files it uses.  The same can be done for props, materials, entire scenes, etc..

It really is handy for finding where creators have hidden their textures/objects and such. Not everyone creates directories with their name or the name of the object/package for easy reference.

Jasonh04 ( ) posted Thu, 12 February 2009 at 8:50 PM

Thanks I'll check that. But what I ahve done was used the content installer in poser 7 pro. and for some reason the items sometimes don't show up

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 12 February 2009 at 10:57 PM

Content installer in Poser Pro (not Poser 7 Pro) will dump everything in the Download folder in your Poser Pro App folder.  Check in there first.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.