Sun, Sep 22, 9:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 8:54 am)

Subject: Model trouble

thekingtut ( ) posted Fri, 03 April 2009 at 11:16 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 9:30 AM

I have a bit of a problem with my models. My models were screwed up, not loading right. It might have something to do with someone returning my Daz to it's factory state (They have been banned from my computer). So I uninstalled all of them and reinstalled. The models V3, V4.2, A4, and M4 all load great. But I cant use none of the mats and morphs on them. And A3 can't be found anywhere.

But, on the other hand, some of the things I installed but could never locate are now there. What the hell?

donald6667 ( ) posted Tue, 14 April 2009 at 5:13 PM

Try re-installing all of the morphs add-ons for these models. If you lost them you can go to your DAZ account and have them reloaded. Also try the search-for-content function. It may return the items that seem lost. Check the Content Path in the Preferences to make sure all of your content pathways are covered.

thekingtut ( ) posted Tue, 14 April 2009 at 8:18 PM

I just ended up un-installing and re-installing the whole thing. It gave me a chance to get rid of stuff that either didn't work, or I didn't like. Thanks though.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.