Fri, Oct 4, 12:14 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Does DAZ's Injection Magic software work on Poser G2 characters??

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Tue, 02 June 2009 at 12:07 PM · edited Tue, 03 September 2024 at 7:01 AM

file_432158.jpg

This doesn't mention Poser, per se.

www.daz3d.com/i/3d-models/3rd-party-products/injection-magic

I made a dimple morph for Simon, I'd like to offer as a freebie on my website, without infringing.

well, it's hard to see the dimple on this snap.

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 02 June 2009 at 12:50 PM
Online Now!

Yes, Injection Magic will create Morph files for G2 models.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Tue, 02 June 2009 at 1:46 PM

Thanks! 

Just to double check, it does the MAT pose files, too?

♥ My Gallery Albums    ♥   My YT   ♥   Party in the CarrarArtists Forum  ♪♪ 10 years of Carrara forum ♥ My FreeStuff

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 02 June 2009 at 1:51 PM
Online Now!

I will have to double-check that when I get home from work.  I never used that for MATPose files.  But the conversion is simple enough.  Again, I need to do referencing from home.

hborre ( ) posted Tue, 02 June 2009 at 6:45 PM
Online Now!

Promised to get back to you with answer concerning IM and MATPose files.  The program is primarily designed to create just figure morphs but textures can be included in those created injection files.  The easy workaround is to create your texture changes in the Material Room, save as an .mt5 material file, make a copy and move it to the Pose folder, then open the file with a text editor program.  I use TextPad as opposed to WordPad.  Change the line 'Mtl Collection' to 'Figure', save and then change the format of the file from txt to pz2.  Next time you open Poser and navigate to the Pose folder in your library, you will see a shrugging man with your file's name under it.  You will need to provide your own png thumbnail.

MistyLaraCarrara ( ) posted Wed, 03 June 2009 at 2:21 PM

Thanks.    I have a few of those shrugging guys.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.