Sun, Sep 22, 9:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 8:54 am)

Subject: Re Daz3d Studio 3

kenai ( ) posted Mon, 05 April 2010 at 7:11 AM · edited Tue, 13 August 2024 at 8:39 PM

Having problems with directories, I have my contents directories in my docs folder, i have installed AerySoul Charmed in the runtime directories ie libraries and textures but some objects will not load in daz? I am getting the following message 

cannot find a file for "/runtime/textures/aerysoul/charmedmist/cm_straps.jpg"
to avoid seeing this message make sure that poser content directories are set up correctly

locate     skip     stop/asking

I am running operating system snow leopard on an iMac so don't know how to check directories

can anyone help please

thanks

Magick_Lady ( ) posted Mon, 05 April 2010 at 7:43 AM

If I get that error message , I always click locate and find the file or in your case texture  that way

q

AnnieD ( ) posted Mon, 05 April 2010 at 11:29 AM

Many times on mine, when I get that window...I hit locate and it wants to open to the libraries folder when it really needs to open to the texture folder.  I just browse to the texture folder and try to locate it there.

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

kenai ( ) posted Wed, 14 April 2010 at 2:29 AM

thanks for the input

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.