Thu, Sep 19, 5:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:23 pm)

Subject: M3 and poserpro

darquevision ( ) posted Thu, 08 July 2010 at 3:53 AM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 1:10 AM

i have recently had trouble using m3 in poserpro
for some reason any injection i use, everything is fine except his right shoulder down to hands. seems that part of him the injection doesnt work and i have tried to manually fix it but nothing.
i have reinstalled him and his body morphs but the problem remains.

any thoughts?
thanx in advance

darquevision ( ) posted Thu, 08 July 2010 at 4:01 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_455661.jpg

here is an example

infinity10 ( ) posted Thu, 08 July 2010 at 4:24 AM

Not just a PoserPro issue.  Happens in Poser 6, 7, and 8 if you don't add the fix.  M3 requires an update fix to work correctly.  Please obtain the fix from DAZ3D.

Eternal Hobbyist

darquevision ( ) posted Thu, 08 July 2010 at 5:31 AM

what is the exact file name of the fix?- i have been reinstalling and i should have it- however last time i used m3 was in poser5
is daz's fix free?
do you have a link for it?

thank you?

Dizzi ( ) posted Thu, 08 July 2010 at 5:38 AM

Reset the download for the M3 files in your DAZ account, redownload, reinstall. 

darquevision ( ) posted Thu, 08 July 2010 at 5:40 AM

i got m3 ages ago- many years ago will they stil be there?

wrpspeed ( ) posted Thu, 08 July 2010 at 6:24 AM

yes they will.  just go to your purchases in your account and
reset on the m3 downloads, base figure and morphs.
takes about 10 min to reset the you can download them

darquevision ( ) posted Thu, 08 July 2010 at 6:59 AM

ok but now that i am thinking they were not purchased by me- if was a gift so i need to see if the sender still has this old info
thank you all for your help

hborre ( ) posted Thu, 08 July 2010 at 7:11 AM · edited Thu, 08 July 2010 at 7:12 AM
Online Now!

The main problem is with the body morph pack.  A corrupted version was circulated around ages ago, and although a Michael 3 service release is available, it does not correct the problem.  The M3 SR can be found here:

http://www.daz3d.com/i/support/downloads?product=m3&_m=d

Also notice, it is not only his left shoulder, but the left leg too that suffers from the applied morph.

darquevision ( ) posted Thu, 08 July 2010 at 7:51 AM

yes hborre you are correct- i got so annoyed with the shoulder that i did not even notice the leg  you are a great help as always(not to say the rest were not)
thank you

darquevision ( ) posted Thu, 08 July 2010 at 8:07 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_455666.jpg

hmmmmmmmmm i installed the link and used that as the base yet the same problem occurs the only why i have been able to combat it is to a long roundabout way (which if i am doing my own work is fine but if i am doing some quick thing is taxing)

darquevision ( ) posted Thu, 08 July 2010 at 8:10 AM

it seems so counter productive to create a new ver. of the base proggie that can not handle the older vers of the main models- in most cases as far as adobe and many others the later vers of the main software can handle the older esp. if it is a staple
sorry- i am a little annoyed

WandW ( ) posted Thu, 08 July 2010 at 7:15 PM

Quote - hmmmmmmmmm i installed the link and used that as the base yet the same problem occurs
the only why i have been able to combat it is to a long roundabout way (which if i am doing my own work is fine but if i am doing some quick thing is taxing)

He said that although there was a service release for the base figure, it didn't fix the morph issue; the fix is to get the current version of the morphs...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wisdom of bagginsbill:

"Oh - the manual says that? I have never read the manual - this must be why."
“I could buy better software, but then I'd have to be an artist and what's the point of that?"
"The [R'osity Forum Search] 'Default' label should actually say 'Don't Find What I'm Looking For'".
bagginsbill's Free Stuff... https://web.archive.org/web/20201010171535/https://sites.google.com/site/bagginsbill/Home

darquevision ( ) posted Thu, 08 July 2010 at 9:58 PM

ummmmm ty for the recap- but no offense i understood it
seems i will just do what i have been- using brom as the bases and tweeking from there

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.